[Unofficial] The Silver Fang
Steam Name: Walrus
In-Game Name: James Anderson
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46525914
Number of Bans: 0 
Number of Blacklists: 0
Hour Count: 476 (Joined in 2014, would have more if I didn't take a break)

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I believe I can serve this organisation well and honourably. I will carry out orders no matter what and will not stop until it is done. I believe this clan can also bring me a great roleplay experience and new friends. It would also help enhance my roleplay skills further, not saying they're bad, but I believe they can be enhanced from the experience I get from this clan. Also, I think that my best line of work would be in the hired gun sector. Although, I am very keen to try out the crime side of this clan.

Why should we accept you: I think that you should accept me because I have experience in an old organisation named Blackwatch, the organisation is now disbanded but I did manage to make my way up to the rank of Staff Sergeant. I also made a good number of friends in that clan which I hope can prove some sort of likeability towards me. I'm also able to supply myself during raids with things like medkits, ammo and kevlar. Thank you for your time.
After being in hiding for a while due to complications. Expect to see our men wondering the city once more.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Kpred
Clan deemed inactive.

Contact a clan officer to reopen.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]