UBR Admin mistake
Your name: KankerBread

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173429207

Your ban ID: 71631

Banned by: [FL] Agorith
Reason: Hacks

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was driving as a fireman and got a huge amount of lagg, and drove over 3 people by accident.
Then Agorith picked me up and killed himself by accident, then he gave me fly ability by accident and thaught it was hacks.
Honestly perma bann me for his own mistake?
all true, i saw it
It appears you indeed were not using any hacks of the sorts.
There's this bug that after being CDM'd and respawning yourself, you drop dead moments after.
When I dropped dead, I had already picked you up with my physgun to confront you about the CDM.
We were not yet aware that when I die whilst having you with my physgun, you get the ability to no clip.

I teleported you to my position about 4 times and you kept flying away towards the streets in the city.
That's when I safely assumed you were forcing sv_allowcslua and were using a hack,

My apologies for the inconvenience.

However regarding the 'lag' that ended up in you CDM'ing both myself and countless others, I will call bluff.
You were seen driving around like a maniac with your firetruck for about 20 minutes, I was just about to confront you about that when the CDM occured.
Therefore your permanent suspension will be lifted and removed from record, and instead you'll be getting a 3h blacklist from vehicles.

Approved.