UBR Greed
Your name: GreeD^

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Your ban ID:71502

Banned by: Agorith

Reason: Racism, discrimination (homophobia) both OOC and IC. Should know alot better.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: 
I wasnt racist
You'll have to put alot more effort into your UBR if you'd want any chance to get unbanned.
(05-18-2016, 02:08 PM)Agorith Wrote: You'll have to put alot more effort into your UBR if you'd want any chance to get unbanned.

I just wasn't being racist, I don't see what else to put?
Can both accused and banning/involved provide some more input about this?

So far the things I've investigated show no racism.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(05-18-2016, 02:54 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Can both accused and banning/involved provide some more input about this?

So far the things I've investigated show no racism.

I honestly have no idea
Alright GreeD,

The rulebreakage you've got banned for came from this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71119

Spoiler :
[Image: bf95a6a952697fea6108a94c5be0db43.png]

The exact rule you broke here is the following:

''1.13: "Racism, sexism and discrimination (i.e. homophobia) is not allowed OOC and IC". [Steam is OOC]

I had done check ups before placing this ban on your account, and I was told you had already been warned for having a very offensive steam name and you were told to change it and not do it again.

Clearly you chose to disregard this warning and pick just as offensive a name as you had before, therefore your actions have had the required consequenses.

As for the rather long length of the ban, this is due to you having 2697 hours and full knowledge of the rules set on FL by now.

With all that being said, denied.
After having discussed this internally I've decided to shorten your ban length to a month.
However upon doing something alike to this, you'll receive a far longer ban.

I trust after nearly 3000 hours, GreeD, you know the rules inside & out.
Thus next time I will not be this kind.

Moved to approved.