Ryan!'s unban
Your name: Ryan!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40916370

Your ban ID: 64037

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Massive Tranq Spree, Killing people with admin gun, No care for Community"

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was banned on the day that the old admin team was resigning. When I got on, the admins on the server TP'd me onto the top of the roof. We talked about the resignation and we saw all the people rdming and minging. Next thing you know they spawned me an admin gun. Obviously what I did is not very justifable, but I would like to explain my perspective that day in hope that you could understand. I was TP'd by admins and given an admin gun by admins, at the time it didn't seem as wrong. The whole server was in chaos and I was a just a part of that chaos. Although I did break the rules, when the whole server is also breaking them and it is admin sponsored it does not seem as bad. I do understand that I should not have done anything that I did. I am just hoping that you all can forgive my actions and understand the place I was in at the time. It has been over a year, I have had a lot of time to think about what I did and regret my decisions. Hopefully I can be forgiven. 
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Investigating. Response will be posted soon, hopefully.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Ryan you say that you went along with it because it was "sponsored." So if others came up to you and said that they were sponsoring a event where you jumped off a cliff with no parachute would you just say ok and do that as well? You act as though you should not be held responsible when it was in fact your choice to go along with what they were doing. You could have easily just left the server or the game all together but you chose to stay there and work with them in causing chaos for the server. Also you knew that the admins had resigned but had not had their ranks removed just yet so you knew that they really did not have any more say in what happens with the server anymore.

User not involved. Warned. - MasterNoda
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Approved.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]