[CSN] Ninjaneer
Your name:[CSN] Ninjaneer

Your ban ID:4576

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

Why we should unban you:Because I got blamed for something I did not do. Apperently, I tazed a person whom I was half the map away from. People requested backup, so I came there. I accidently stepped on the tazed person, and now I got banned for being incredibly stupid and a random taze. Stillalive abuse power, much? Anyhoo, I want to play on my main server again, without being banned every two seconds for something I did not do. I hope this summary is good enough for me to get unbanned.
(random-ban someone? Why not Zoidberg?)
Alright lets see... You were there when I came. The person gets taxed, you jump on him so he dies while I'm watching and yeah...

Then I asked you why you did it and you didn't even answer me properly? Which is why I thought you were the tazing person. I can't really remember exactly what you said but you certainly didn't explain anything.
(11-04-2011, 03:39 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Alright lets see... You were there when I came. The person gets taxed, you jump on him so he dies while I'm watching and yeah...

Then I asked you why you did it and you didn't even answer me properly? Which is why I thought you were the tazing person. I can't really remember exactly what you said but you certainly didn't explain anything.

I thought I did not need to explain, since I was not the henchman.
EDIT: Oh yeah, you never asked a shit. You banned me directly. And I am new, so how am I supposed to know that if you step on someone while they are tazed, they die. Realistic.
Yes you did need to explain, since you stood with a tazer out when I arrived. That was why I asked you. And it's very simple on FL... If an admin asks you about something, you explain.

And not my fault you haven't read our rules about stepping on people. - We can't program everything and the sleeping/jump thing is a bug.
(11-04-2011, 04:02 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Yes you did need to explain, since you stood with a tazer out when I arrived. That was why I asked you. And it's very simple on FL... If an admin asks you about something, you explain.

And not my fault you haven't read our rules about stepping on people. - We can't program everything and the sleeping/jump thing is a bug.

So you banned me for a bug? BTW, I had the Scanner gun up, checking for speeding people.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-04-2011, 04:22 PM)Ninjaneer Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 04:02 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Yes you did need to explain, since you stood with a tazer out when I arrived. That was why I asked you. And it's very simple on FL... If an admin asks you about something, you explain.

So you banned me for a bug? BTW, I had the Scanner gun up, checking for speeding people.

argh that scaner is radar !
(11-04-2011, 04:51 PM)honza Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 04:22 PM)Ninjaneer Wrote:

argh that scaner is radar !

Completly irrelevant to the thread. Can we hurry up a tad? I want to play now.
Bump for hope.

Ah, I see it's a patience game you want!
My god! WHY CAN'T YOU RESPOND?! I WANT TO PLAY. Sad
(11-04-2011, 04:51 PM)honza Wrote: argh that scaner is radar !

ARGH You got a warning for posing a meaningless post!
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Unban request denied due behaviour in this unban request.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.