Poll: Should we get better police cars?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
81.82%
9 81.82%
No
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Police Cars/ For S.R.U and police
Very inmature actions from you side T3ddy, you asked me to vote yes for this thread in a steam message but i basically do not support this suggestion. Calling me ass and removing me from steam just because i disagree, is very very inmature. I do not want to start anything against you. I only want the community to know who they are dealing with.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(05-14-2016, 09:48 PM)Smile* Wrote: Very inmature actions from you side T3ddy, you asked me to vote yes for this thread in a steam message but i basically do not support this suggestion. Calling me ass and removing me from steam just because i disagree, is very very inmature. I do not want to start anything against you. I only want the community to know who they are dealing with.
That is very immature what he has done. I have no idea how old he is but if he is doing this i would say i would be denying this now.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Massive +support

Fearless need sutch Cars like them
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
+Support from me Smile
+Support

They all need the same skins however.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+Support
We do however need new cars, I think the Ford Explorer would be pretty cool. But, I'd rather go with a Dodge Charger or something. I believe there's a Hellcat police version on the workshop somewhere.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
+Support

I personally like the Ford Crown Victoria and I want it to stay, but we need new cars. I suggest that we keep the Ford Crown Vic, but add a Van and Ford Taurus.

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
-Support
Reason stated by Insert.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Approved