What's your favourite anime?
Try watching Boku no Pico.
You'll get used to it trust me.
(08-27-2016, 11:02 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Try watching Boku no Pico.

Oh god please no.... please..... no......... just......................... no..................................... you pedo.....................................................................
(08-27-2016, 11:03 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 11:02 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Try watching Boku no Pico.

Oh god please no.... please..... no......... just......................... no..................................... you pedo.....................................................................

It's not even that bad. It's just fuking drawings. If you find crayon on paper spooky you must not have seen much fucked shit.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Arkten
Koro-Sensei is killed by Nagisa in Ep. 24 (2nd season) after he checked attendance for his last time.

Spoiler :
I just spoiled you >:D

(08-27-2016, 12:39 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Koro-Sensei is killed by Nagisa in Ep. 24 (2nd season) after he checked attendance for his last time.

Spoiler :
I just spoiled you >Cheese

Why?...;c
(08-27-2016, 06:25 PM)Teddy Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 12:39 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Koro-Sensei is killed by Nagisa in Ep. 24 (2nd season) after he checked attendance for his last time.

Spoiler :
I just spoiled you >Cheese

Why?...;c

IKR, Why did he have to die? That is truly the saddest death in an anime so far (yep, sadder than Angel Beata imo) and especially the backround theme gave me the rest (incase anyone understood what they were saying. You shoukd be able to find a translated version of it on YT)

The good thing about the episode was that it took a long time for it to be subbed. I could just watch it on Japanese and spoil my buddys the next day Tounge
OMg i have just watched "Kimi no na(mai) wa" (engl.: Your Name)
It is a newcomer that came out this season (on 26th August to be precise), yet it made it to the top of my animelist bashing away long time favourites. And HOLY FUCK is it awesome....
I can only recommend you guys watch it. It is super cool. It only has one downside. 100 minutes are not enough for this epic shit...
I don't get anime
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I usually watch Shounen-ai animes. Here's some of my favorite;

- Junjou Romantica
- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (Spin off from Junjou Romantica)
- Love Stage
- Loveless
- Gravitation

However, I do watch normal anime as well. Some of my favorites being;

- Attack on Titan
- Sword Art Online
- The Devil is a part timer
- Ajin
- Death Note
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Been told to watch One-Punch Man by a friend, so I should probably check it out as well.
Hentai is my favorite genre of anime
The following 1 user Likes Zapp's post:
  • Arkten