unban BoB Dz {SuPrIsE MoThEr Fu*CkEr}
(05-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Hitman Wrote: I don't support an unban on this case. Scum like you ruin the server for others. Hackers never deserve a second chance. In previous cases in which a hacker was requesting an unban, the majority of the team was in support of letting him back. I was one of the few that said no. He ended up getting a VAC ban yet he was claiming he's changed and won't do it again.

People don't change and sooner or later if you're unbanned you'll do it again.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

are u fucking kidding me ??!?!? people dont change !? first it wasn't me and i never hacks in my life Never even in gta
and i said i never used cheat and i iwll never use it give me a second chance and come watch me playing in the server amd a real Good RPer and thanks
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(05-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Hitman Wrote: People don't change and sooner or later if you're unbanned you'll do it again.

People change. I wouldn't like to be accountable for the stuff I've done, or the person I was when I was 13, 14, 15.
I was banned once for 21 years from FL for harassing a staff member. You arent seeing me do it again. I learned from my mistake.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(05-08-2016, 09:37 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Hitman Wrote: People don't change and sooner or later if you're unbanned you'll do it again.

People change. I wouldn't like to be accountable for the stuff I've done, or the person I was when I was 13, 14, 15.
I was banned once for 21 years from FL for harassing a staff member. You arent seeing me do it again. I learned from my mistake.

Learning from your mistakes is not changing. Also warned for not being involved.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Let's be honest.

Was it REALLY your brother or was it really you and you're just trying to find an excuse?

Honesty goes a long way.
You have 24 hours to respond or else this unban request will be denied.

Any admins reading this, feel free to deny if I don't in 24 hours without a post from the OP.
i swear god that wasn't me i never cheated in my life any games i never hack on it
This last night i can respond on it Cuz the all next weeks i have exames to pass to the high school soo plz aprove it i can't respond
I'm feeling generous today.

I still don't believe your story, but know that if you hack again you will be permanently suspended from all our services.

That I promise you.

For now, this unban request is approved.
You will be placed under your last chance, which means any rule break deserving of a ban will result in a permanent ban.

Make me proud and don't mess this chance up. It's really quite rare.