cya
Good riddance. You and the way you talk on the thread makes you one of the people I am glad to see leave.

1. This wasn't even posted in the correct category of the forums originally so that goes to show how wonderfully observant you are as a person.

2. You only think the admins are retarded because something doesn't go your way. You're just s pissy little kid by the sounds of this thread.

3. Please make no effort to return if this is the way you depart.

Sorry for being a dick, but you deserve it.

Adios.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 9 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Robbtja, Brikaas, Pear, Insert, :-), horror, DreeBott, trxsh, Random
(05-04-2016, 12:18 PM)ToxicSword Wrote: retarded admins that don't listen
cya
X Arjom A sahbi

User warned for disrespectful post

Bye. Lol.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Dear a very disrespectful person,

The Administrators and Moderators of Fearless do a very good job with this server. They monitor everything and sort most of the issues that may surface. They are not 'retards'. They do the job they are there to do. That job is to make sure that people like you do not come to the server again. If you think that here at Fearless, you can be extremely rude to some of the most loyal players and get away with it, well you cannot. I cannot wait for the day that you regret your decision and wish to come back to Fearless. We do not want your rude attitude here at Fearless. Sort yourself out, Learn some manners, and for the mean time. Piss Off    

Regards,
Dylan James
Fearless Donator
(05-04-2016, 03:00 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Dear a very disrespectful person,

The Administrators and Moderators of Fearless do a very good job with this server. They monitor everything and sort most of the issues that may surface. They are not 'retards'. They do the job they are there to do. That job is to make sure that people like you do not come to the server again. If you think that here at Fearless, you can be extremely rude to some of the most loyal players and get away with it, well you cannot. I cannot wait for the day that you regret your decision and wish to come back to Fearless. We do not want your rude attitude here at Fearless. Sort yourself out, Learn some manners, and for the mean time. Piss Off    

Regards,
Dylan James
Fearless Donator

i thought you left fearless
Bye bye, good luck mugging an admin or anyone on the street really, especially in Amsterdam, you're going to need it.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Awestruck
Wow, this is legit the most funniest thing I have seen since overused 2009 MEMES
Cya stranger Tounge.
Fuck you mother all hahahaa
shit community
can suck my dick all hahah
Cua m8