Recent ban - Explaination
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] 7rozen_7ear_ |BE|
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26051541
Your ban ID: 4531
Banning admin: Toby
Why we should unban you:

First of all, I'd like to start off with the fact that for me, this ban doesn't have to be removed (wich shouldn't happen as the rules state), I'm just trying to clarify some stuff.

"Dont stab people if there meeting your demads."

The fact is that I didn't stab him -for I know since I've got some problems with my mouse- or at least not intentionally. "What's the problem then?" you may ask, well my mouse sometimes spazzes out completely out of nowhere, it just happens randomly. This might be due to the fact I'm gaming on a laptop and I either touch the keypad without me while I don't know it, wich makes it seem to me as my mouse spazzes out. The other possibility is that it's in fact a driver error wich makes my mouse spazz our sometimes in Garry's Mod.

The spazzing of my mouse happened several times during the raid resulting in shooting the President (2 times) or a companion (1 time). (I've never seen this happen that much, but anyways.) I offered health kits all the time so that the RP couldn't be halted by a hardware error. You might find in the logs that I appologised myself for that mistake several times.

I hope this can at least clarify some stuff.

EDIT: I was walking around with a knife for the simple reason that that can't do as much harm as a shot of a M4A1, so I wouldn't kill the President by mistake.
EDIT: Several people can confirm the fact that my mouse spazzes out sometimes. Is it OK if they can confirm that here?
© Nudelholz
Now, why he wouldn't have killed the president on purpose is:

- He had so many chances of killing the president while in raid.
- He agreed with me to capture the president instead of just killing him.
- 7rozen is a good rp'er and would NEVER ruin anyone's rp.

So yes, I think it wa just a mouse spazz at the wrong moment.
This occured during a raid on the nexus, after your group had gotten ahold of the president "After a time of beating him and wanting to throw him off that bridge at his office" and gone to the garage just as your prepareing to leave, you stabbed the president in the back with a knife out of nowhere, maybe it was a mistake and your mouse spazzed out, we cant really tell.

Only ban on record is the current one issued now so maybe?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I'd like to give you another chance, if i see anything like this again, the ban will be put back on
- Approved