Report: 3 Players
(05-02-2016, 01:22 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Well earlier you stated he did have a gun and also are you not Metagaming massively there

(05-02-2016, 01:24 PM)Kerbal Wrote: First of all isn't that Metagaming eh? and second this seems that you editied your voices to cover up the truth. For example in the video you said let me repair my car and you bring out a gas canister. And third you can't hear the other players talking. So it seems you muted the game then commentated on the video to make it seem believable.

(05-02-2016, 01:26 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Yes the voices do have different pitch and frequencies

So it's not actuall Metagaming since we were talking about the Guy who wanted to buy my friends Mustang. (The Doc)
And if you do ineed think it's Metagaming, feel free to make a Player report against me but this is one against YOU!

And why in the world would I want turn up my Voice.
In all other PR's i made in the last couple of months my voice was ALWAYS louder since the programm is picking it up louder then everything else.
And what Truth am i trying to hide please?

Also Hitman told me to Upload it UNEDITED and it is ineed UNEDITED!

Also there would've been no difference at all if I would talk to him IG (because he was right next to me) or in Teamspeak.
I just dont have to press a Button to talk.

Your Statements are just ridiculous.
(05-02-2016, 01:26 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Yes the voices do have different pitch and frequencies

(05-02-2016, 01:28 PM)Kerbal Wrote: And also it wouldn't of taken you 3 hours to upload your video at that time as my internet is shocking and i can still upload 10 minutes videos within an Hour. so it seems like you have used that time to make a false video.

(05-02-2016, 01:29 PM)Kerbal Wrote: Can i please take a look at your internet specs

(05-02-2016, 01:31 PM)Kerbal Wrote: Ignore my example of the Repairing as I just watched to again. But it does seem that you cancelled out like everyones voice.

Do you mind to stop spamming the Thread in order to increas your Post counts?
There is a Edit Option for a reason!
(05-02-2016, 01:22 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Well earlier you stated he did have a gun and also are you not Metagaming massively there

And yes OFC he had a gun.
But i wasn't 100% sure about if he actually had the gun out when he got out, just saw it in the unedited video.
But in the video no one can be heared
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Involved - We had saw Dreebot's friend pull out a weapon whilst you were moving towards the base. It was the main reason we decided to hostage you. After we searched you, we found you both had weapons. That is when we decided fully to hostage you.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=676670715. That is the screenshot of the search.
(05-02-2016, 04:47 PM)Wolfy Wrote: Involved - We had saw Dreebot's friend pull out a weapon whilst you were moving towards the base. It was the main reason we decided to hostage you. After we searched you, we found you both had weapons. That is when we decided fully to hostage you.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=676670715. That is the screenshot of the search.

Not involved in any way.

Also, what does your Screenshot shows? That we were armed?
Yes ofc we were armed you can see that in the Video aswell no need to post your Console, the problem here is that we never had our guns out.

And why are you on a Roof while taking the Screenshot of the Console?

*edit:

Also do you have any Evidence backing up what you just said?
(Evidence of my friend actually running with a gun towards you?)
Dreebott he was working with us if you looked
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-02-2016, 06:47 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Dreebott he was working with us if you looked

Still no Evidence to back up what he just said.
After carefully reviewing the evidence with Avgar we have reached a conclusion.

In this video, it shows Dreebot and his friend standing on the road with no weapons out like the accused parties claim. Although that is lying in the courthouse, this will not be held against you... this time. Consider this your formal warning.

As for the case at hand, based on the video provided, there was absolutely no reason to tranquilize and hostage the accusing party. JoshZ and [KG] [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks will receive a 1 day ban and a weapons blacklist for random tranq/hostage and [FL:RP] Kerbal, due to his extensive ban history will receive a 6 month ban and a last chance for random tranq/hostage.

Thank you all for the patience with this report.

Player Report: Approved

Hitman
Fearless Administrator