Evo City International Airport
(04-29-2016, 06:08 PM)Bradlee Wrote: Good luck!

But this is basically a copy of inserts hostage rescue but with a few extra role play jobs.
Also you overwrite the time that has been planned for Hostage Rescue.
Don't copy people's events and change it the tiniest bit and have it the exact same time just because you want to host it.

It's not a copy as it is actually roleplaying an airport, not a hostage rescue.

As for the time, if it hasn't been moved yet, it needs to be so it doesn't interfere with Insert's event.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Insert, DreeBott
(04-29-2016, 06:39 PM)IHitman Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 06:08 PM)Bradlee Wrote: Good luck!

But this is basically a copy of inserts hostage rescue but with a few extra role play jobs.
Also you overwrite the time that has been planned for Hostage Rescue.
Don't copy people's events and change it the tiniest bit and have it the exact same time just because you want to host it.

It's not a copy as it is actually roleplaying an airport, not a hostage rescue.

As for the time, if it hasn't been moved yet, it needs to be so it doesn't interfere with Insert's event.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
It has been moved, and this event was planned way before Inserts event! , and that I have prof of.
The following 2 users Like Sinclare's post:
  • Insert, DreeBott
I do not in any way want "rivalry/competition" so lets leave this behind us. if you planned or did not plan this before me does not matter to me. Lets keep this thread on topic shall we! : D
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(04-29-2016, 08:55 PM)Insert Wrote: I do not in any way want "rivalry/competition" so lets leave this behind us. if you planned or did not plan this before me does not matter to me. Lets keep this thread on topic shall we!    : D
Agreed.

Apoligise for any over the top comments.
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • Insert
Out of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DylanJamesPenn
Steam ID:
RPP: 6
Hours: 750

In Character

Name: Frederick Costello
Phone Number: 04596253791
Position you are applying for: First Class Passenger
Why do you fit this position: I am a highly respected lawyer who does not tolerate other that choose to disrespect me.
(04-26-2016, 05:36 PM)Smile* Wrote: (OOC)

Steam: [FL:RP] Smile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
RPP: 3
Hours: 190+

(IC)
Name: Tom Brady
Phone Number: 361782807
What position are you applying for: Pilot
Why do you fit in this position? I have been a pilot now for 15 years. I started of in Boston at Boston Univeristy studying to a pilot. After 2 years of school i started flying for the company RyanAir until 3 years later when i got offered a new job at the nordic company SAS. My salary was raised by 25% and i was listed as the best pilot in all of the norweigan countries. I left SAS 4 months ago because the last boss retired. The new boss we got was a big a**hole and treated us like sh*t. I am now looking for a new job and saw this.
Thank you
Accepted as Pilot
(04-28-2016, 06:40 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Out of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP] aDuckOnQuack
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151
RPP: 4
Hours:

In Character

Name: Carly Vantiago Porter
Phone Number: (791) 619-3511
Position you are applying for: Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
Why do you fit this position: I am a friendly character who is very involved in the local communities and i am an easy person to get along with and I feel that i could be a valuable asset to the Evo City International Crew.

Thank you.

Accepted
(04-28-2016, 07:31 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Out of Character;
Steam Name: [KG] [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110109118
Hours: 528

In Character;
Name: Joseph Vantiago Deacon
Phone Number: 791-555-0479
Position you are applying for: EvoAir Pilot
Why do you fit this position: I believe that I have the correct qualifications to be a Pilot due to I have past experience with my own personal jets. Due to Rich past I have had private lessons on Flying such large aircrafts and think I would suit the job

Accepted as First Officer
(04-30-2016, 09:43 AM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Out of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DylanJamesPenn
Steam ID:
Hours: 750

In Character

Name: Frederick Costello
Phone Number: 04596253791
Position you are applying for: First Class Passenger
Why do you fit this position: I am a highly respected lawyer who does not tolerate other that choose to disrespect me.

Accepted as First Class Passenger
Not being able to attend, got accepted on such a short notice
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator