'Unban request' Tekno
Your name: Tekno ツ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52367233

Your ban ID: 71195

Banned by: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet

Reason: 'Mugging and raiding as Citizen | Player Disrespect'

Involved: I have no idea

Why we should unban you: I would like to ask for some information/evidence about the ban, since I was not online while getting the ban. And I also don't recall mugging/raiding as as a citizen.
And 'Player disrespect' during mugging and raiding it totaly normal, unless you are talking about OOC.

Thanks for your time,
~Tekno
Hi Tekno.

Last night I received some evidence from a player who's name I will not disclose unless he requests it. You raided and mugged a player in the apartments as a Citizen. The first time, you killed him because he pulled a gun on you. When he respawned, you went to his spawn point and started slagging him off in Dutch. You had said something along the lines of "Next time you play, get your dad's d*** out of your mouth". Something along those lines if I recall. This is highly disrespectful towards the player who reported it.

Next, you then raided the player's home and he was killed again because he did not give you $500.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hey awestruck,

Im pretty sure I didn't raid with my job set as citizen, and I also did not shoot him, my mate did.

~Tekno
I'll be happy to discuss what you did later on when we're both on Teamspeak as you don't seem to remember what happened.
Kind Regards,

Sure, Ill be home around 4 dutch time
I'll be on in the evening, have to go to work
I profusely apologise. I admit I made a big mistake. Looking at the evidence, you were in fact a Burglar, not a Citizen.
However, you still disrespected a player out of character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEQpP2Pkwv4

Requesting the ban be altered to only Player Disrespect for a period of 12 hours instead of 24 hours.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

Ban edited, approved.