[CANCELLED] [EVENT] Airport Hostage Rescue RP
OOC Information:

What job your applying for: Flight Attendant
Steam Name: [FL:RP] ArnyDaHamsta
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Reason to join? I play flight simulator with GSX and FSPassengers. I also really like to play gmod events as they are really fun.
IC Information: Born in France, moved to Evocity twelve years ago. Back in Italy he was an armed robber, did many robberies, many of which include regular 24/7's.
Ingame Name: Roxy 'Arny' Hamster
Describe your character after the start of the situation: Scared, Nervous and constantly thinks about his family, Sweating. He really wants to run out the door of the plane but he can't.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Insert
I have a question? Will I if I get captain do all the regular flight checks and speech or will we start with the terrorist inside already
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • Insert
                                                                                                     OOC Information:

What job your applying for: Flight Attendant
Steam Name: [FL:RP] FinnDaHamsta
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:63257200
 Reason to join? I like planes, and I would love to get my third RPP
IC Information:

Ingame Name: Finn 'Enzo' Hamsta
                                                 Describe your character after the start of the situation: Confused | Traumatized | Dizzy | Scared
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Insert, TravisMiles
(04-20-2016, 04:04 PM)Bradlee Wrote: I have a question? Will I if I get captain do all the regular flight checks and speech or will we start with the terrorist inside already

No, Terrorists will take over 30 minutes after start. Youll get your Pilot RP! Cheese
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(04-20-2016, 04:58 PM)Insert Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 04:04 PM)Bradlee Wrote: I have a question? Will I if I get captain do all the regular flight checks and speech or will we start with the terrorist inside already

No, Terrorists will take over 30 minutes after start. Youll get your Pilot RP! Cheese

Oh yay!
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • Insert
                                     Application:
OOC Information:

What job your applying for: GIGN Team Member 
Steam Name: Yellow
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60346522
Reason to join? Why not? i love events! 
IC Information: Joined GIGN Team 10 years ago. Hes smart and nice person. He wont leave any his friends/Members down

Ingame Name: Alexander 'Yellow' Vlad 

Describe your character after the start of the situation: Jus thinking to save hostages and take down the Terrorist

The following 1 user Likes Yellow's post:
  • Insert
(04-20-2016, 02:49 PM)Ghost Wrote: -POOF-

Thank you for showing interest in the Hostage Rescue Event.
You application for "Passenger" has been:

Approved, congratulations
(04-20-2016, 03:24 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: -POOF-

(04-20-2016, 03:24 PM)Meusz Wrote: -POOF-

(04-20-2016, 03:24 PM)Bradlee Wrote: -POOF-

(04-20-2016, 03:24 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: -POOF-

(04-20-2016, 03:24 PM)FinnDoesGames Wrote: -POOF-

(04-20-2016, 03:24 PM)Yellow Wrote: -POOF-

Thank you all for showing interest in the Hostage Rescue Event.
You application for "The Job You Choose In Application" has been:

Approved, congratulations

Im sorry that I had to put all people in one message!
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Random
Application:
OOC Information:

What job your applying for: Passenger
Steam Name: Njperry50
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67320791
Reason to join? Looks like a very exciting event, it's different and I think it's a great Aggressive rp setting.
IC Information:

Ingame Name: Norton "NJ" Jenkins
Describe your character after the start of the situation: Norton Jenkins got on the flight to travel to the country to look for his father who went missing five weeks ago after he was fired from his job and fell under deep depression. Norton sees the Terrorists storming onto the plane, looks at them with great fear and hoping that this will not be his last day to live.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Insert
Application:
OOC Information:

What job your applying for: GIGN Team Member
Steam Name: [FL: DJ] summotion.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42090587
Reason to join? I haven't seen an event like this before, would be more than happy to join.
IC Information:

Ingame Name: Charles "C.J." Jacques Fouquet
Describe your character after the start of the situation:
Keeps his calm, acts as professionally he can. Although he's tired, he has a job to do - serving the country & saving lives isn't easy. This is his second operation with the GIGN. "Remember the traning, remember the training." - he thinks, while he listens to the commander's orders.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • Insert