Unban Request
(04-18-2016, 09:14 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Scamming is a serious offence, Spear is in no way taking advantage of his administrative position, he's simply banning you for the rulebreakage.
When joining the server we expect you to read the rules, if you do not read the rules you're still held responsible for your actions.

So give us a good reason to why this unban request should be considered.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

Also I gave the money back in the end so there wasn't any lasting damage done and I am sorry for what I did.
(04-18-2016, 09:14 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Scamming is a serious offence, Spear is in no way taking advantage of his administrative position, he's simply banning you for the rulebreakage.
When joining the server we expect you to read the rules, if you do not read the rules you're still held responsible for your actions.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

Ok he's not taking advantage, but it's unreasonable that I get three weeks for one lousy lapse of judgement. It's not like I DDoSed or mass RDM/CDMed. I just had a small lapse of judgment. Please consider just shortening it to one, or even two weeks, and thanks anyway.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

are you going to answer?
So you returned the money as soon as you could?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
He returned the money when I brought him to the roof.
The length of your ban for scamming is at the discretion of the banning administrator. Getting 3 weeks for scamming is a blessing. I ban for a minimum of 3 months typically for scamming.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
With all that's been said, denied.
Do not post an UBR if you know you broke the rules.
You got a minor punishment for such a severe rule you've broken.

Denied.