Unban Request
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] ([FL:RP]McEELS)

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] (STEAM_0:1:63906960)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (71153)

[b]Banned by:[/b] ([FL] Spear)

[b]Reason:[/b] (Scamming)

[b]Involved:[/b] (I'm not sure of the players name but my friend McLovin was a witness)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (I have never done anything against the rules before, I was being egged on and sort of freaked out and just ran with
the players money, and I gave the money back afterwards, so I feel that it should be shortened to maybe a week rather than three. Thanks for
hearing me out.)
Hello McEELS

After he paid you the money you ran over him with your trabby and left the area. You only gave the money back because you got caught scamming. You still broke a rule which you should not have done.

[FL] Spear
Administrator
(04-18-2016, 06:08 PM)Spear Wrote: Hello McEELS

After he paid you the money you ran over him with your trabby and left the area. You only gave the money back because you got caught scamming. You still broke a rule which you should not have done.

[FL] Spear
Administrator

Hi Spear,

Thanks for the reply, he jumped infront of my car while I was driving, which I was only doing because my friend kept yelling at me to. I'm deeply sorry and do feel bad for the guy and for wasting your time, but please think about possibly toning the punishment down, since I've spent quite alot of my time recently on the server, and never caused any trouble before.
If you run over someone you should stop your vehicle and call for a paramedic (if available). However, it is not the CDM we should talk about. You scammed and therefore you got punished. I do not see why you should be unbanned or why the ban should be shortened.

[FL] Spear
Administrator
(04-18-2016, 07:26 PM)Spear Wrote: If you run over someone you should stop your vehicle and call for a paramedic (if available). However, it is not the CDM we should talk about. You scammed and therefore you got punished. I do not see why you should be unbanned or why the ban should be shortened.

[FL] Spear
Administrator

It's because it was my first offense, and I've been in contact with people on the server who have done worse things and have got no punishment or a small one, let alone three weeks. If I had done even RDM before now I would understand. But three weeks for my first offense? That's just unreasonable.
Quote: Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

You broke the rules and therefore you got punished.
(04-18-2016, 07:47 PM)Spear Wrote:

Yes but that still dosen't justify three weeks for one small offense. It was 10K and I was planning to give it back once I was out of jail, then when I was AFK you brought me out, I tabbed and saw all this, gave back the 10K and then... three weeks! That's just called taking advantage of your position.
Scamming is a serious offence, Spear is in no way taking advantage of his administrative position, he's simply banning you for the rulebreakage.
When joining the server we expect you to read the rules, if you do not read the rules you're still held responsible for your actions.

So give us a good reason to why this unban request should be considered.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
(04-18-2016, 08:00 PM)McEels Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 07:47 PM)Spear Wrote:

Yes but that still dosen't justify three weeks for one small offense. It was 10K and I was planning to give it back once I was out of jail, then when I was AFK you brought me out, I tabbed and saw all this, gave back the 10K and then... three weeks! That's just called taking advantage of your position.

No answer? At least explain why it was such a long time.
(04-18-2016, 09:14 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Scamming is a serious offence, Spear is in no way taking advantage of his administrative position, he's simply banning you for the rulebreakage.
When joining the server we expect you to read the rules, if you do not read the rules you're still held responsible for your actions.

So give us a good reason to why this unban request should be considered.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

I never said it wasn't serious, I just don't think it justifys three whole weeks, especially since I've never broke the rules before.