Astari - it's been a while...
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(04-19-2016, 08:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Well. Heres the thing Astari. You claim that you were on that account playing CSGO, which is fine, you then proceeded to load into gmod, which if I remember correctly from the thread you didn't gmod on that account as it was for CSGO which means you had to have family shared it over which is again against the rules and can result in a perm ban. Now back on track. If you had been playing CSGO, which you said that account is for CSGO, how could you not know that you were not on your main account which was banned at the time? You have a lot of flaws within your story here. I honestly don't see why you should be unbanned with the fact that your trying to leave out things to get unbanned and plus on top of that your previous history with breaking the rules as show is not a good one at all.
Congratulations Nighthawkd, you displayed your inability to read.
Lets break this down.
1. Having a family shared account isn't bannable - using it to bypass bans is.
2. I didn't connect on my alt account whilst I was banned on my main account, making this point: 
"how could you not know that you were not on your main account which was banned at the time?" invalid, I never connected to fearless when I got banned, nor have you got any proof that I did any sort of double accounting to begin with.
You have a lot of flaws in your accusation here Nighthawkd, the major one being that it is all bullcrap - I didn't double account and there is no evidence showing that I did - hence why you never posted it in any of the ban appeals in which you stated you would - yet just "denied" it after weeks of waiting. Here is one of the Ban appeals you did it on:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=astari
3. I should be unbanned because of the reason of the ban to begin with: I didn't double account; you are bringing in bans prior to this also - this is irrelevant and I believe that your input on this permanent ban was not impartial, you wanted me gone even though I broke no such rule - If I did and you had the evidence to prove this then you would of shown it.

When/if avgar shows the timeplayed then this would prove I didn't do what ever you accuse me of - if it shown the last time connected also this would prove that all of the accusations of me bypassing the 2 week ban are incorrect.

To state one last time since you obviously missed what I was saying: I didn't connect with my alt account whilst I was banned on my main, this happened sometime long ago when I wasn't banned on my main and no ban avoidance or punishment took place.

http://imgur.com/a/MmdMT

No evidence...
(04-20-2016, 08:30 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 08:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

User warned for disrespect.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-20-2016, 08:36 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
-snip-

Is this a joke?
I actually don't even know how to respond.
(04-20-2016, 08:38 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
-snip-

Is this a joke?

Please try to have a bit more respect for people. I don't warn people for a joke.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Exclamation 
(04-19-2016, 08:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Well. Heres the thing Astari. You claim that you were on that account playing CSGO, which is fine, you then proceeded to load into gmod, which if I remember correctly from the thread you didn't gmod on that account as it was for CSGO which means you had to have family shared it over which is again against the rules and can result in a perm ban. Now back on track. If you had been playing CSGO, which you said that account is for CSGO, how could you not know that you were not on your main account which was banned at the time? You have a lot of flaws within your story here. I honestly don't see why you should be unbanned with the fact that your trying to leave out things to get unbanned and plus on top of that your previous history with breaking the rules as show is not a good one at all.
Lets break this down.
2. I didn't connect on my alt account whilst I was banned on my main account, making this point: 
"how could you not know that you were not on your main account which was banned at the time?" invalid, I never connected to fearless when I got banned, nor have you got any proof that I did any sort of double accounting to begin with.
You have a lot of flaws in your accusation here Nighthawkd, the major one being that it is all bullcrap - I didn't double account and there is no evidence showing that I did - hence why you never posted it in any of the ban appeals in which you stated you would - yet just "denied" it after weeks of waiting. Here is one of the Ban appeals you did it on:
3. I should be unbanned because of the reason of the ban to begin with: I didn't double account; you are bringing in bans prior to this also - this is irrelevant and I believe that your input on this permanent ban was not impartial, you wanted me gone even though I broke no such rule - If I did and you had the evidence to prove this then you would of shown it.

---

[Image: astariliesvcpbmj75l6.png]
source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...687&page=2
(04-20-2016, 08:44 AM)AwestruckBulet Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 08:38 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
-snip-

Is this a joke?

Please try to have a bit more respect for people. I don't warn people for a joke.
[Image: VvmalGO.png]
Silencing the situation?
(04-20-2016, 08:47 AM)Badl Wrote:
Lets break this down.

---

[Image: astariliesvcpbmj75l6.png]
source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...687&page=2

You are not involved. What ever you have posted I have already proved incorrect.

Edit:
You are completely TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE.
Masternoda DIDN'T KNOW of this situation - both my main and alt were banned at the same time for double accounting - they were not banned at different time frames.

It also shows my comment to masternoda, I said they were linked from long ago - not that they were banned long ago. I then go on to say "they were banned at the same time", yet you do not box this.

AwestruckBullet, how come a warning is put on me but yet Badl has posted numerous times even when he is clearly not involved and is also tampering with evidence?
You said:
"...have you got any proof that I did any sort of double accounting to begin with."
"... I didn't double account and there is no evidence showing that I did"
"...3. I should be unbanned because of the reason of the ban to begin with: I didn't double account;"

Thats the 3 Points i marked fat on the text.

The screenshot Shows how you confirm that you were online with both accounts on a fearless Server.

You asked for evidences that you were online on fearless with both - here you got your evidences.
(04-20-2016, 08:57 AM)Badl Wrote: The screenshot Shows how you confirm that you were online with both accounts on a fearless Server.

You asked for evidences that you were online on fearless with both - here you got your evidences.

"The screenshot Shows how you confirm that you were online with both accounts on a fearless Server."

Alright, is this a joke?? are you actually being serious??
I already stated that some time long ago I must of connected to fearless on my alt account accidently, forgetting it was not my main; this must of then led to my ip being linked.

"You asked for evidences that you were online on fearless with both - here you got your evidences."

No, I did not ask for "evidences that you were online on fearless with both", I asked for evidence of my timeplayed on my linked account (thats if there even is any linked account on record). 

My definition of double accounting: Connecting to fearless on an alt account in order to avoid punishment. 
This is my definition. Whenever I say double accounting this is what I would most likely mean - So when I say I never double accounted I mean I have never used an alt account to bypass a ban - I didn't even use it to play normally - it was an accidental connection; how does a simple mistake result in a permanent ban. People on death row get a better hearing than this.

This is just pathetic, please stop posting as you are not involved - it is great to see the staff team ignoring this fact and yet they warn the OP for "disrespect"...

Avgar I am awaiting this evidence.
Here is the thing Astari. In the UBR I didn't need to post anything as you can see that MasterNoda had replied to it and you even admitted it was your account. Also you were banned at the time. That is pretty much the main time we take actions against double accounters. Also you state that family sharing isn't bannable but it is unless you get it approved for that account via a staff member. So please do not try that bullshit with me Astari.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda