Astari - it's been a while...
(04-12-2016, 10:25 AM)Badl Wrote: I will help you Falcao...
Astari confirmed in the last UBR that he have 2 accounts.(Both accounts are perma banned and linked to each other) Last year as Tomo gave him his last ban. he was banned for 11 days, in this 11 days he made a Banrequest on another player, Tomo proved his double accounting and gave him a perma ban.

After Astari realised that this banrequest is going afterwards he wrote: "inb4 alt accounting", what means he was on the Server before he alt accounting to make the ban request...

Here the screenshot of the last UBR, were he clearly comfirmed that he have two accounts:
[Image: astarilying5r2zjlgbvy.png]
Badl you are not involved and you are tampering with evidence.
I will address all the bullcrap which Badl has spewed out after I answer Falcao's questions:
Astari, let's get some loose gaps filled.

You claimed "you already know the answer to that" What exactly did that mean?

It was obvious that the recording was taken BEFORE THE BAN

You also put "Inb4 al accounting" What did you mean by that?

Because it is obvious that was what Tomo was thinking - it doesn't mean I said yes to double accounting - it was sarcasm and it should be pretty obvious to anyone - Also, this shows you didn't read the "is this fair" thread I linked earlier as all of this was discussed. I thought Tomo would of realized from when I said these things that I aint double accounting as you could see in the recording that I had triple digits when it came to time played! - Tomo accuses me of alt accounting on a account with over 400 hours or something and I thought it would of been obvious to him that this recording was before I was banned - as you know, recordings save to your computer - not hard to figure this out....

How did you get evidence for that ban request while banned?

The - recording - was - taken - before - the - ban - meaning - I wasn't banned when this evidence was taken and then after I got banned I thought "well may aswell upload the recordings I got stacked in my folders"

The questions above can help narrow down this current situation to the truth, so if you could get back to me with the answer that'd be great.

Alright, now to Badl: I don't even know why I am bother to answer you since you are not involved but just to prove that everything you stated is pure bullcrap and that may be because you ain't native English (no disrespect ) so you didn't properly interpret what I put - but here we go...

First thing I am going to completely disprove:
[Image: BcUXMKQ.png]

Ok first word, you are not involved, them 3 bans are irrelevant to the double accounting ban also.
You say that it was already proved that I double accounted in this thread, saying "inb4 alt accounting" isn't proof, I thought that some people would use their brain and realise that evidence can be taken whenever and uploaded whenever. 

I was not banned when I got this evidence, being sarcastic is just my personality - I was not aware people would actually think I was double accounting on this evidence as it clearly shown the time played (300+ hours) This sarcasm is not "proof" either.

Second part I will disprove:
[Image: tjae4kT.png]
Having two steam accounts isn't against the rules - I stated this in so many threads and no one actually reads. The part you highlighted is interpretted completely wrong, all the blue underlines help you make sense of what I meant.
If you follow the other threads you would have found out - actually, it is in this thread too, still you didn't see. Basically in short as I have typed this far to many times - I use other accounts for other games too - CSGO smurfing etc... After playing for a while on cs:go it is easy to accidently forget you aint on your fearless acount and then join fearless - this isn't evading any sort of punishment and there is no evidence that I did evade punishment - the evidence on the ban request shown I had over 300 hours and was on my main account - You can even check the playtime of the "linked" account, it probably doesn't even have 1 minute played.

It also clearly shows that I put "I wanted to play on my main so I switched to this account". Yes, the grammar isn't its best, but you can clearly see what I meant - "i wanted to play on my main" and then "so I switched to this account" put together means I logged out and back onto my main after realizing I was on the wrong account. the "this account" part means that I was referring to the forum account linked to my main account.

[Image: FOgMNYI.png]

^ Read this

Now badl stop commenting on stuff you are not involved in - all you are doing is giving links to which I have already done. I have given Falcao his answers so he will respond - not you.

I'd also like to finish this post by saying: yes you know I have more than one steam account, but if I actually double account why would I waste my time (over 6+ months of attempting), making huge posts like this and so on - claiming my innocence - if I wasn't actually innocent???? Think about it logically - If I was double accounting to avoid bans then why would I bother with all this when I could just go on another account!?!?!?

I am sorry if any part of this post may come off as disrespectful - but it is hard not to rage sometimes after being banned for 6+ months and still people don't understand what you put right infront of them...

Follow by example:
[Image: Zm1lptq.png]
Dude, Astari broke so many Server rules. The new strategy is to lower the Ban's step by step that the  minge Party can go on again on the fearless servers.

Nighthawk left the staff team and you instant try a new unbanrequest. Fact is, that you allready made a UBR to the same Ban reason and it was denied by the staff.
btw you broke the Forum-rule: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64062
 "Simple. Do not answer after a Moderator has approved and or denied a ban request. Doing so allows them to warn the person posting after."
You made a new UBR on an UBR-Case which allready was decided by the staff.

[Image: atarie6sd4r7vg9.png]
(04-12-2016, 04:18 PM)Badl Wrote: Dude, Astari broke so many Server rules. The new strategy is to lower the Ban's step by step that the  minge Party can go on again on the fearless servers.

Nighthawk left the staff team and you instant try a new unbanrequest. Fact is, that you allready made a UBR to the same Ban reason and it was denied by the staff.
btw you broke the Forum-rule: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64062
 "Simple. Do not answer after a Moderator has approved and or denied a ban request. Doing so allows them to warn the person posting after."

You are not involved

Also you are completely missinterpreting that rule - it means don't reply on the same thread in which staff member has decided. This is a a new thread. You are bending so many rules and it is either on purpose or because you don't actually understand English.

Everyone makes mistakes Badl, but you wouldn't understand that; you have made probably near 100 ban requests if not more, you never actually roleplay, you just record as swat or citizen.

This post is completely irrelevant to the thread and you need to actually learn how to read as I have stated many time you are not involved - you just keep saying "Astari has been banned *insert how many bans*"
Now stop posting on this thread - I am suprised Falcao is letting you post and not warning you.
(04-12-2016, 04:31 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 04:18 PM)Badl Wrote: Dude, Astari broke so many Server rules. The new strategy is to lower the Ban's step by step that the  minge Party can go on again on the fearless servers.

You are not involved

Also you are completely missinterpreting that rule - it means don't reply on the same thread in which staff member has decided. This is a a new thread. You are bending so many rules and it is either on purpose or because you don't actually understand English.

Everyone makes mistakes Badl, but you wouldn't understand that; you have made probably near 100 ban requests if not more, you never actually roleplay, you just record as swat or citizen.

This post is completely irrelevant to the thread and you need to actually learn how to read as I have stated many time you are not involved - you just keep saying "Astari has been banned *insert how many bans*"
Now stop posting on this thread - I am suprised Falcao is letting you post and not warning you.

I am more invovled as you are, cause i wrote the ban requests which results in his ban's and thats the reason why i know much about this case.
Its hard to roleplay, when some People allways break Server rules. In astari's case over 10 times recorded.
Now wait for the Staff decision - i am out of here.
(04-12-2016, 04:54 PM)Badl Wrote: I am more invovled as you are, cause i wrote the ban requests which results in his ban's and thats the reason why i know much about this case.
No, you did not write the ban request resulting in a permanent ban. Everyone who reads this knows about the case - should they all be allowed to post? You are literally linking the ban requests which resulting in a couple day bans - not permanent. You have no actual permission to post here.
(04-12-2016, 10:25 AM)Badl Wrote: I will help you Falcao...
Astari confirmed in the last UBR that he have 2 accounts.(Both accounts are perma banned and linked to each other) Last year as Tomo gave him his last ban. he was banned for 11 days, in this 11 days he made a Banrequest on another player, Tomo proved his double accounting and gave him a perma ban.

After Astari realised that this banrequest is going afterwards he wrote: "inb4 alt accounting", what means he was on the Server before he alt accounting to make the ban request...

Here the screenshot of the last UBR, were he clearly comfirmed that he have two accounts:
[Image: astarilying5r2zjlgbvy.png]

inb4 means just "before anyone says:" just some internet lingo.. thought i would just provide that correction.
So, Astari, you are claiming that you have another steam account and that you may have accidentally logged into it at some point?
(04-18-2016, 07:44 AM)Avgar Wrote: So, Astari, you are claiming that you have another steam account and that you may have accidentally logged into it at some point?

Yes
(6 days of investigating for this question? This was stated many times - posted to avoid the 7 day in my favour thing? )

I noticed that administrators can indeed check the time played on each account on fearless - how come this was hidden from every unban request I have posted for over 6 months?

Example taken from other unban request:
(04-18-2016, 07:44 AM)Avgar Wrote: Name: JWoods
Time played: 29 Hours
Name: JDogg [2]
Time played: 46 Hours
How come this wasn't shown for me?

Avgar could you show me evidence of timeplayed on alt accounts like you did for these people? A screenshot would be nice.
I wasn't investigating this for 6 days as you say and I apologize that I didn't wait for another day for you to get unbanned by default.

I'll re-read the whole thread and show you what you're asking for tomorrow. If I don't then feel free to reply again so I get a notification or add me on steam.
Well. Heres the thing Astari. You claim that you were on that account playing CSGO, which is fine, you then proceeded to load into gmod, which if I remember correctly from the thread you didn't gmod on that account as it was for CSGO which means you had to have family shared it over which is again against the rules and can result in a perm ban. Now back on track. If you had been playing CSGO, which you said that account is for CSGO, how could you not know that you were not on your main account which was banned at the time? You have a lot of flaws within your story here. I honestly don't see why you should be unbanned with the fact that your trying to leave out things to get unbanned and plus on top of that your previous history with breaking the rules as show is not a good one at all.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda