Astari - it's been a while...
(04-20-2016, 07:50 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Here is the thing Astari. In the UBR I didn't need to post anything as you can see that MasterNoda had replied to it and you even admitted it was your account. Also you were banned at the time. That is pretty much the main time we take actions against double accounters. Also you state that family sharing isn't bannable but it is unless you get it approved for that account via a staff member. So please do not try that bullshit with me Astari.

I have clearly stated multiple times that i posted the ban request while i was banned, just because I am banned from your servers doesn't mean I can't stick footage into sony vegas, render it and upload it to youtube to make an unban request.

Why would I have to state that my main account has family shared enabled? This is complete bullcrap and there is no reason that I would have to say this - nor do I see this in the rules; my fearlessrp account had GMOD bought on it, it was not a family shared version - you have no idea what you are talking about and you should do some research (read this thread) before commenting as you bring up things which were already addressed (addressed a lot more than needed).
Also who thinks when they join an RP server for the first time that they should tell everyone they have family sharing enabled? No one does. You don't see people going around saying they have steam guard enabled? It is completely irrelevant - especially because it was my main to begin with.
You make it sound like family sharing is illegal or something.

Another thing, how can there be flaws in a story which is true? Lets gets this straight: you cannot prove that I double accounted at the times of my bans and I cannot prove to you that I wasn't double accounting because what ever I say you completely dismiss and call me a liar. The only solution to this is to follow this phrase: innocent until proven guilty - you have not proven that I am guilty of avoiding any ban. 

Now lets wait until Avgar posts this evidence which may (or may not) exist.
You were banned at the time of the joining the server which is the main reason you were banned. How hard is this to get through your head? We have the proof as your accounts are linked via IP address. It has never logged in to another. You even claim that the account is yours therefore only proving more that you did in fact DA. So please before you try to come at me saying I do not know what I am talking about try again because otherwise the ban itself would not be in place. It was not only myself that looked into it. Other staff members at that time looked into as well and saw that it was true. So stop the bullshit Astari.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Welcome back Astari. UBR have to be approved now....
The last Staff Member answer was 20.04.2016 08:44 AM....

6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post of staff), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.
UBR approved.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and think you connected while banned by accident. Since your play time on the server was under 1 hour this makes it more believable.

However, since you now have 13 bans on record you will be placed on your last chance.

Have a nice day.

EDIT: 7 days haven't passed, so approved for a different reason.