Administrator Abuse Complaint - "Falcao"
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-Not involved, Warned, Avgar-
Exclamation 
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid570364

here it is bigger 

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid570364

did you even read it stop making us repeat our selves. 
Any more uninvolved posts will receive bans and not warnings. This whole thread looks like a joke. I'll review what you said.
I dont think you Realize That within Lorenzo`s People talking for him i am within those names so i think you wil find that I am involved mr BIG SIZED TEXT

Still not involved. You're posting on your own behalf, which is not allowed. You can only post what the thread creator asks you to post
You will receive a day ban for this. You are not his lawyer and we do not allow to simply claim 'This guy is involved, because I say he is'. There needs to be sufficient evidence for this
You don't just decide that 'the following people will talk for me'. If you are banned, you can ask someone to post for YOU, but not for themselves. Else the UBR/PR/Admin abuse sections would be filled to the brim with lawyerism.

Now, onto what you said.

You claim that you 'simply got shot, so you had to shoot back', however, if you look at the video at 1:13 you start aiming your sights at the people where you previously died. You don't shoot, you keep aiming. Then about 3-4 seconds later you got shot so you shoot back.

What you should have done is stayed inside the Nexus. Then you wouldn't be breaking NLR. But by peeking out and, in a way, waiting to be shot at, you put yourself up to be attacked. Retaliating then made you break NLR, because you should not return, nor interact with the area that you last died in.

Here's an example: say the Corleones get killed in their spawn point. They respawn and the enemies are still there. Would it be breaking NLR if they aim at them and shoot back if assaulted? Yeah, definitely. Are they supposed to just leave the area? Yeah, definitely.

If NLR would not apply in this case then it would open the door to cases such as shooting assailants with a sniper rifle within your NLR area.

On top of that, unfair blacklists are handled in the unblacklist request section. It is not abuse to blacklist someone for breaking rules. If you want to and can prove you did not actually break the rules, you post an unblacklist request. However, you have broken NLR, therefore the unblacklist request was denied.
No abuse noted by Falcao.

Player that made the report was blacklisted, which is not grounds for abuse. Just in case, I have checked whether the blacklist was valid and it turned out that it was.

Admin abuse case closed.