Administrator Abuse Complaint - "Falcao"
(04-10-2016, 06:25 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I will take the warning here so go ahead and give it to me. Falcao has not abused his powers here in anyway. The NLR zone is quite big and on top of that you can not rejoin the same raid/fight you just died in. With this being said you died, respawned then reloaded your weapon and ran back out near the bank aiming your weapon at one of the men carrying guns before you were shot at. Also if you even bothered to read the rules for posting an admin abuse case you would see that banning or blacklisting you is not grounds for an admin abuse case.

Here's another one who's responded with some crap. If the NLR zone was "that big" then by simply spawning I would've broken NLR, doesn't work like that. As SRU, someone randomly shot me on leaving the Nexus, what should I do? "OH NO WAIT I'M BREAKING NLR JUST BY SPAWNING, let me just NOT DO MY JOB AND LET EM SHOOT ME!" - not logic at all. Aiming my weapon at someone isn't breaking NLR either. Listen to yourself, you don't make sense at all. PS, someone abusing their powers IS THE GROUNDS for an admin abuse case. Someone with authority on a server doing something randomly because they can is abuse of power.
What I can see clearly here so far is a lot of completely bogus responses siding with the admin and not actually watching what's happening, there was no revenge killing, by spawning I was already in the area I died in so was trying to leave as quickly as possible but got shot at, so I shot back. Abuse is extremely obvious here and nobody has responded with anything useful, rather a paragraphic of different shit each time, so unless anybody is actually going to respond with anything constructive, please do NOT reply.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Also, the admin who I reported decided to decline the unblacklist request.

Closing a case and shoving your opinion on it is completely bogus. Idiot.
(04-10-2016, 07:11 PM)LFranchitti Wrote: Also, the admin who I reported decided to decline the unblacklist request.

Cry me a river, your video backed up you breaking NLR and there's no abuse.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(04-10-2016, 07:17 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 07:11 PM)LFranchitti Wrote: Also, the admin who I reported decided to decline the unblacklist request.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Quit your rude attitude and stop shoving your OPINION on this. I've already told you that your OPINION does not count as FACT. So shut up now. I did not call for your summary.
(04-10-2016, 07:33 PM)LFranchitti Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 07:17 PM)Falcao Wrote:

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Quit your rude attitude and stop shoving your OPINION on this. I've already told you that your OPINION does not count as FACT. So shut up now. I did not call for your summary.

Okay you're getting a weeks suspension from posting now, I suggest getting a friend to post for you if you need to because you've been disrespectful after warnings.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned for posting without being involved.
(04-10-2016, 07:57 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: I'll take the punishment for this, but honestly Falcao, MAYBE you should rewatch the video. As Kimo Kamal also pointed out, he didn't shoot at them, he AIMED at them. At no point did he break NLR except when he returned fire as they started shooting. Also, you suspended him. I'm sure the community will start respecting staff when they start respecting the community, because as you said "Cry me a river" as a response to him. So suddenly, YOU are allowed to be rude to people but they can't return rudeness because of frustration?

Warned.

The point of NLR is to totally ignore what happened in your previous life. The fact that they even pointed a gun towards them showed knowledge of the past life.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-10-2016, 07:59 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 07:57 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: -snip-

Warned.

The point of NLR is to totally ignore what happened in your previous life. The fact that they even pointed a gun towards them showed knowledge of the past life.

This is a very good point. You came out pointing your gun towards there. Why?

If a player dies where they spawn they need to leave the area, even if they're being shot at. Under no circumstances should you shoot back as then anyone could use the excuse for breaking NLR as:
'I was only doing my job.', 'Am I supposed to let them shoot me?', 'I saw them with guns, therefore I shot at them, am I supposed to ignore my job?'.

Wrongfully blacklisting you is grounds for an unblacklist, not admin abuse. Read here and tell me what from the listed things or anything similar did Falcao commit.

For example, this is abuse:
  • Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
  • Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
  • Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
  • Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
  • Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
  • Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
  • Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
  • Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
  • Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
  • Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
  • Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
  • Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

Source: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned for posting without being involved.

Edit by Jan: nice try.

Edit by KuLa: nice caught.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk