cya
(04-05-2016, 03:30 PM)Agorith Wrote: I wish you the best of luck in your journey of maturing.

Cya.
The following 3 users Like fieldy's post:
  • DankNukem, Grunt, Conn
bye byeee
You should always try to be civil on your goodbyes. You definitely enjoyed fearless at one time and leaving on that note is not the best, you will regret it in the long run.

Anyway spoke to you a few times seem a nice lad and I wish you the best. Bye!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(04-05-2016, 08:57 PM)Cox Wrote: You should always try to be civil on your goodbyes. You definitely enjoyed fearless at one time and leaving on that note is not the best, you will regret it in the long run.

i had actually written a civil goodbye. then shit happened. then 50 days happened. then i got salty. then i wrote this.
(04-05-2016, 09:01 PM)Fieldy Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 08:57 PM)Cox Wrote: You should always try to be civil on your goodbyes. You definitely enjoyed fearless at one time and leaving on that note is not the best, you will regret it in the long run.

i had actually written a civil goodbye. then shit happened. then 50 days happened. then i got salty. then i wrote this.

Resulting to become a salty person isn't the best way to go around about stuff but yanno its your decision good luck at being Mr salt.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(04-05-2016, 09:03 PM)Cox Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 09:01 PM)Fieldy Wrote:

Resulting to become a salty person isn't the best way to go around about stuff but yanno its your decision good luck at being Mr salt.

living life to the saltiest
I get why youre annoyed but leaving over this might be a bit over the top. Just think it over before actually leaving the community.

Whatever you decide to do, enjoy life and have a good one.
(04-05-2016, 09:25 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I get why youre annoyed but leaving over this might be a bit over the top. Just think it over before actually leaving the community.

Whatever you decide to do, enjoy life and have a good one.

i was going to leave anyways and i thought now would be a decent time
Goodbye Fieldy.
(04-05-2016, 09:36 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Goodbye Fieldy.

thanks for the ban will enjoy sending you pizzas. any favourites?

wait lemme just call you and ask you ayy.
The following 2 users Like fieldy's post:
  • Insert, DankNukem