Poll: Who got killed by Negan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rick
16.67%
1 16.67%
Abraham
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead
*SPOILER WARNING FROM COMICS*

I'd say Glenn got the bat, they've took too many chances with the recent season like changing Abraham's death which they gave to Denise. I think they will keep this iconic death the same as they've already dug themselves a hole with the huge cliffhanger, I'd want to say Abraham gets it as they took away his comic death but it would be a lost cause if Negan executed him. I highly doubt they'd kill anyone apart from Glenn and Abraham beacuse the rest of the characters like Aaron wouldn't be a big enough death as thier role is not as big. I'd say Daryl, Maggie, Rick, Carl and Michonne are definately safe but who knows right?

Glenn: 70% Chance
Abraham: 30% Chance

[Image: neganlucille.jpg]
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Random
Sadly, I haven't gotten up to this season yet but the Walking Dead is amazing. Probably one of the best TV series ever made.
(04-12-2016, 10:11 PM)MoWah Wrote:
*SPOILER WARNING FROM COMICS*

I'd say Glenn got the bat, they've took too many chances with the recent season like changing Abraham's death which they gave to Denise. I think they will keep this iconic death the same as they've already dug themselves a hole with the huge cliffhanger, I'd want to say Abraham gets it as they took away his comic death but it would be a lost cause if Negan executed him. I highly doubt they'd kill anyone apart from Glenn and Abraham beacuse the rest of the characters like Aaron wouldn't be a big enough death as thier role is not as big. I'd say Daryl, Maggie, Rick, Carl and Michonne are definately safe but who knows right?

Glenn: 70% Chance
Abraham: 30% Chance

[Image: neganlucille.jpg]

Agreed. I also do feel like the 'minor' people are safe. (Aaron, Rosita, Eugene ETC ETC.) They are too 'low graded' characters to get this death.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
That was a really bad way of ending this season.
Going to watch Fear The Walking Dead now.
It is so obvious, he killed the camera man. Who else?
XD

Kind regards
Smile Smile
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I'd think Abraham, it took too many hits to get him down, and Abraham is a tough guy.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Random
I'm thinking it's Daryl. I've been hearing rumors flying around that he doesn't want to do The Walking Dead anymore. Plus, I've also heard it was confirmed that Daryl was supposed to die back in season 5.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
I still hope it's Glenn, Abraham is great, and along with Eugene they're a kick ass duo.
Abraham was the only one not being a pussy when Negan was threatening them all at the end. Negan probably killed him because he was the only one who posed any kind of threat to him. He squared up to Negan instead of cowering like all the others.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Random
(05-16-2016, 11:49 AM)Tomo Wrote: Abraham was the only one not being a pussy when Negan was threatening them all at the end. Negan probably killed him because he was the only one who posed any kind of threat to him. He squared up to Negan instead of cowering like all the others.

(05-16-2016, 11:45 AM)Jan Wrote: I still hope it's Glenn, Abraham is great, and along with Eugene they're a kick ass duo.

(04-28-2016, 08:29 AM)Viljo Wrote: I'd think Abraham, it took too many hits to get him down, and Abraham is a tough guy.

I agree with all of you. I hope its Glenn, but think its Abraham. Like Viljo said, Abrham (Apart from Eugene) would be the only one 'taking it like a champ'. Then again  eugene gave Rick the Bullet blueprints, and obviously the factory location, so they dont need Eugene anymore.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]