Poll: Who got killed by Negan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rick
16.67%
1 16.67%
Abraham
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead
Exclamation 
WARNING: This thread will contain spoilers, and possible spoilers from The Walking Dead TV-Series and comics. You have been warned.

Spoiler: Old Thread

Episode 16 was a really huge episode. (Story wise). And I would like your opinions on this episode. Are you satisfied with Negan? I sure am. However, they cut down his swearing a little too much.

Who do you think Negan killed.. Why? I have left a poll on this thread. I personally think they went with the comic version, and killed Glenn. If they did not though, I belive Abrahams life has come to an end. (Video will also leave some more hints as to why Glenn was killed)

Let me know your thoughts for the episode!

(This post is theories, and my predictions only. Nothing is confirmed.)

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Danny Boy, Haarek, Azog
Stupid question!: Is this the last episode of this season, or will there be more?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-05-2016, 02:21 PM)Midget Wrote: Stupid question!: Is this the last episode of this season, or will there be more?

Last one of the season, yes. Season 7 is rumoured to release October 9th. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Haarek
Quite possibly the worst way to handle this episode. It sucked.

But it can't have been Glenn otherwise the POV camera would've looked more like this

[Image: WJJZMaq.png]

It's actually really clear who was killed if you look closely...

Spoiler :
The cameraman

The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Random, Azog
(04-05-2016, 06:18 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Quite possibly the worst way to handle this episode. It sucked.

But it can't have been Glenn otherwise the POV camera would've looked more like this

Spoiler :
The cameraman

Ahahahahahahahah

Who do you think it was/is then..?
(04-05-2016, 07:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 06:18 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Quite possibly the worst way to handle this episode. It sucked.

Spoiler :
The cameraman

Ahahahahahahahah

Before the episode my vote was on Abraham, it still could be as he didn't show much fear to Negan and he would "take it like a champ".

Also if it was Glen, Maggie would've yelled/screamed the moment that Negan chose him and vice-versa. Unless the director is just removing vital clues for the hell of it of course.

Although...it was

Spoiler :
Glen

who was killed in the comic.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Random

Spoiler :
The cameraman

Im dying hahaha
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
The following 1 user Likes Azog's post:
  • Random
(04-05-2016, 08:34 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 07:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

Spoiler :
The cameraman

Ahahahahahahahah

Before the episode my vote was on Abraham, it still could be as he didn't show much fear to Negan and he would "take it like a champ".

Also if it was Glen, Maggie would've yelled/screamed the moment that Negan chose him and vice-versa. Unless the director is just removing vital clues for the hell of it of course.

Although...it was

Spoiler :
Glen

who was killed in the comic.

Have a look at the video in the original thread. It does sound like Glenn is getting killed. My vote is at Glenn.. It WAS at Abraham, but it looks like Glenn. + It has to be a important (Atlanta 5) character in my opinion.
i really cant wait for the walking dead new seasson, i also want the game of throans to make a new seasson Cheese
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Random
(04-06-2016, 08:51 AM)Georgy Wrote: i really cant wait for the walking dead new seasson, i also  want the game of throans to make a new seasson Cheese

Well you're in luck! Just under 3 weeks to go for that.