Poll: Who got killed by Negan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rick
16.67%
1 16.67%
Abraham
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead
[quote pid='770836' dateline='1532163344']
Falc

SNIP
[/quote]

Saw it last night. Looks amazing. Love a bit of tension between Daryl and Rick.. also seems like Michonne isn't too happy with Maggie.

ALSO ACTUAL SPOILERS INSIDE.

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hopefully this season will be better then past two seasons and won't just be filled with filler episodes. Past two seasons absolutely sucked with Negan.

The Governor was so much more exctiting and made much more sense.
Rick, my man. Willing to die for the people he cared about.. It's a shame he is leaving TWD (For now). But I am excited for the upcming movies announced that wil star Andrew Lincoln as Rick yet again. Either way, the last 2 episodes have been amazing. Will be weird not having Rick around, but I think it will work out fine.
Well guys although rick may be gone from the show, were gonna be getting 3 movies with him. I suppose all we can do in this situation is look on the bright side. But on another note the moment he started shaking his head and saying no to them attempting to re-route the walkers hurt my soul.
The biggest disappointment ever in TV history, i deffo will not be watching any more after this.
I almost cried when I saw Hershel and Shane talking to Rick again, boy do I miss characters like him.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Random, NEMxDman
(11-08-2018, 07:47 AM)Jan Wrote: I almost cried when I saw Hershel and Shane talking to Rick again, boy do I miss characters like him.

To think its the last scene to be recorded of Scott Wilson before he passed away is sad.
The following 2 users Like NEMxDman's post:
  • Random, Jan
Spoiler: Its bad!
Fair to say the whisperers are here. HYPE.. Oh yeah and RIP Jesus <3
Rest in Peace to all the pike victims.

Spoiler :
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]