Captain Marvel
Great movie imo.

Spoiler :
Though I thought the movie was good, I felt some of the humor was a bit forced, and I did not like how overpowered Carol was at some points, and then at other points she was weak af. (I get why they made her overpowered though, to set up Avengers Endgame, to make it believable that she could take on Thanos)

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I thought the start of the movie was a bit slow, but as soon as it got going it was a good movie.
(03-10-2019, 10:36 PM)Random Wrote: Great movie imo.

Spoiler :
Though I thought the movie was good, I felt some of the humor was a bit forced, and I did not like how overpowered Carol was at some points, and then at other points she was weak af. (I get why they made her overpowered though, to set up Avengers Endgame, to make it believable that she could take on Thanos)

I don't think she will be the one to kill him, I think it will still be Thor. He's really the true power in the team.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(03-11-2019, 05:00 PM)Zulu Wrote:

Spoiler :

I don't think she will be the one to kill him, I think it will still be Thor. He's really the true power in the team.

I dont think she will kill him either, but she will hurt him. BAD. And I think either Tony or Steve will deliver the final blow.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(03-11-2019, 05:23 PM)Random Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 05:00 PM)Zulu Wrote:

Spoiler :

I dont think she will kill him either, but she will hurt him. BAD. And I think either Tony or Steve will deliver the final blow.

I think Tony is far too weak to actually do any real damage, I don't think Steve is like that. Thor was the one that got closest in Infinity War.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
I found it boring to watch and the reason behind Fury's eye was just stupid.
It's a 4/10 from me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
This seriously might of been the worst marvel film ever, I was honestly tempted to leave the theatre. From a cinematic angle this was all just a big mess, ew
Kind Regards,
Floodify