Name of player:

[FL:RP] Nathaniel
Mooseblad

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:19471988
STEAM_0:0:59792421

Time in GMT: 01:01

Server: v2d

Summary: Cops arrested me for no reason, asked the president to make a law after they had pulled me over.. Video shows exactly what happened.

Evidence:  

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The reason for the arrest is valid, you assaulted an officer. We were just going to warn you about your driving. You nearly crashed into us, I don't think an officer of the law would turn a blind eye to this since it could of hurt people around us or ourselves. There is no such thing as out of role play so if you accidentally did something you have to role play that out. As for the crashing also, you could of crashed into us and killed us as you drifted around the corner crashing into the police car. That was a threat towards me and my fellow officer, that was the bases for the arrest along with the throwing of punches. Also the part where I asked the president to make a law was a joke...
+ Support

I was around this time and these two men were going around randomly arresting people. I saw ADuckOnQuack crash and he was no where near harming the officers, I was therefore a witness within this time. As you can see in the video that they were not following laws and they had also randomly arrested me 3 times, abusing the time there was no administrators on. I also believe that at one point they both changed jobs so they could arrest me. They were also interrupting many passive and aggresive Role plays within this time. Sadly I have no evidence of this.
"+ Support " hahaha I'm crying...
you can clearly see it was a missclick when i went to show your names and steam ID's, please find some better evidence that you are innocent

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Approved.

Accused players have been punnished with a one hour blacklist from police officer.

Aduckonquack clearly states that it was a missclick and you should've let it fade away.