Oliver.Burke and Death Strider
I'm sure death strider and ninjalab's would agree, as it is unfair when some inactive person just takes the job and does nothing when there are people that really want to do that job but they can't.
cool12983, please stop commenting for them.

Death Strider, did you raid the president to get a more active president as Oliver is saying?
Yes cause I find it is very unfair when someone takes a job then goes AFK for something big when a active person would of liked the job.
(03-30-2016, 12:55 PM)Death Strider Wrote: Yes cause I find it is very unfair when someone takes a job then goes AFK for something big when a active person would of liked the job.

It seriously is a lie i can here oliver.burke saying we got out of it thanks to me lieing
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Ok, you were told not to say anything by a super admin. Also how would he know?
I believe cool12983 has created this report over rage of getting killed, I don't know about anybody else opinion though.
Or i believe he has posted it on us on purpose because he seems to target us with BR.
As all his BR's except for one are about us.
I am speaking truthfully and I think he is just trying to get us in trouble cause have you seen the amount of BR he has put on Oliver and me.
(03-30-2016, 01:04 PM)Death Strider Wrote: I am speaking truthfully and I think he is just trying to get us in trouble cause have you seen the amount of BR he has put on Oliver and me.
Listen they are meta gaming to out smart me!

Listen they are meta gaming to out smart me
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]