[Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises
-Posting on behalf of Baloo Bear 
In character information.
Full name: John ‘Baloo’ Howard
Nickname(s): Baloo
Full Address: 23 Bar road
Background Story: John was working for the government and he saw some professional security officers protecting the president. John wanted to get involved in this security work. He was messaged by the Chief Executive Officer - William Waite saying if he wanted to join in with some ‘work’ 
As john was still working with the goverement, he soon realized what he was in for. He immediately wanted to go for it and ask if he can join in with the ‘buissness’

Role you are applying for: Security Team Recruit
Do you have any previous experience in this role: yes. As I was in a previous clan called MI6 I was a security guard and I knew a lot about this. Also its what I enjoy doing protecting financial directors and even governmental people
Why should we accept you: you should accept me because of the role that I want to be and I also think that im good at security and shooting; and just being a supreme member
What can you provide to Waite Enterprises: I can provide happiness and a good member to waite enterprise
Anything other information: Im just a nice person and I can be a good member to this clan

Out of Character information:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Baloo Bear
Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/txgspider/
Hours: 590 / 600 
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 13
Bans: 7 
Blacklists: 8
Time zone: GMT
How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 10
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 1
Any other information: im good and I would love to join this clan Tounge
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(03-20-2016, 12:08 AM)Baloo Bear Wrote: Application -snip-

Your application is under review, expect a response within 24 hours.
[Image: 08KFFrw8ag55LCqdX-isJXBsZvES7or8DgAphL9-...Z-y-gV7KbT]
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We'd like to welcome our newest employee, Phil O'Niel. He is the newest Security Team Recruit and i'm sure he'll do a great job! Welcome to the team!
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Ghost
(03-17-2016, 10:07 PM)[OUCHPacman(Nosherlock9745 Wrote: Application -snip-

Application ACCEPTED, expect to be contacted within the next couple of days for your interview.
(03-19-2016, 02:38 AM)Aston Wrote: Application -snip-

Application ACCEPTED, expect to be contacted for your interview within the next couple of days.
(03-20-2016, 12:08 AM)Baloo Bear Wrote: Application -snip-

Application APPROVED.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We'd like to welcome our newest employee, Ashley Flash . He is the newest Human Resources Supervisor and i'm sure he'll do a great job! Welcome to the team!
Small loan of 300 thousand dollars Wink Good luck, seems interesting.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We'd like to welcome our newest employee, Adam Olsen . He is the newest Security Officer Recruit and i'm sure he'll do a great job! Welcome to the team!
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Zambie
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We'd like to welcome our newest employee, Jack Mars . He is the newest Security Officer Recruit and i'm sure he'll do a great job! Welcome to the team!