dont exclude admins from top20 rpp list
Yes plz I earned my RPP Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • DVN, Divey
(03-07-2016, 10:10 AM)DVN Wrote: +Support

Anyone using the points page to back up their argument pretty much made it invalid from the start as it currently doesn't remove them after being removed from a user. The points page is, at the moment more of a 'record' of points given, not a real-time display of points a user has.

OT: I seriously see no reason to exclude staff members, especially our new team.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-06-2016, 09:34 PM)Falcon Wrote: - Support

You guys obviously weren't here when they were allowed on it. Most of them are just a joke given by other admins.

This
-Support
+support
(04-10-2016, 09:46 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

You guys obviously weren't here when they were allowed on it. Most of them are just a joke given by other admins.

This
-Support

If this is the logic that is used, the veterans should be removed from the RPP list as acording to you they gave RPP's to each other as a joke.

I've not seen a single person from the current team give out roleplay points as a joke, neither do I expect that to happen as that would be sketchy af. 
If we refer to all the points given from new staff members and teachers that uses the reason "test", they are removed right after given.
-support
(03-06-2016, 10:05 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 09:40 PM)Grunt Wrote:

You only need to look on the points section to verify this.

-Support.

[Image: BYRAqpv.png]

This is just some of the RP points for one of the admins - as you can see, some are clearly jokes, some are tests.

-Support
Truth

Spoiler :
[Image: ljOG9O3.jpg]

All RPP's for Test, Terrible build or any one related to testing or disrepesctful RPP's are removed. You will normally see a admin "gain" an RPP when a new teacher or moderator is promoted as we actually sit down and have the people test the commands out. That includes for when a mod is promoted to admin. So the -support that come for the test rpps and what not are removed right after they are given.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
+Support

They've earned the points just like everybody else. I don't see why they should be excluded.
-support

For the simple fact is you don't know who has their RPP's removed when the 'tests' where done and who hasn't.