FUMUKU Blood Drive (COMPLETED)
Haha, you guys threatned me for not hiring you :L
Oh your the guy who came in and rdmed everyone? Ah yes, let me clear that up for yous.

You came in fair enough, sat down, got some of your blood taking and were told to wait while the Doctor dealt with another Patient, you started throwing bottles at me and Blackdog, you then threw something at me and it dealt 40 Health damage. I came over to you and hit you as a warning, then you start screaming saying that i'm trying to kill you and all. You then punched me another 2 times so i pulled a knife out by myside for defense. We asked you to leave which you did yes, BUT you came back as a "Janitor" and just walked in and started spawning props, Elder didn't say you could come in as a Janitor but you told us he did. After confirming that he didn't even want a Janitor. Blackdog asked you to leave which you failed in doing so, he pulled out a P228 and you still refused which is breaking Fear RP. Eventually you left but you started screaming abusive language to me and Blackdog.. We called the Police and i think they took you away (seeing that you left) but you then came back, ran in and started shooting EVERYONE even the innocent patients, luckily enough me and Blackdog took you down just in time.. Blackdog i believe has video evidence of your random deathmatching (considering you did kill one of us) And don't bother saying you were raiding cus nor did you yell "raid" either.

Conclusion: Don't get on at us and try get the President to ban us for fail rp. A man wouldn't walk in to a Business and start being a Janitor.. Seriously wise up. You broke the following rules: Fear RP, Rdm, NLR (Since you did run back straight away then ran back the way again) I'm sure there was a few other players listening to you scream abuse at me and Blackdog aswell so yeah.

-DubWub.
The following 2 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Elder, iCe
Dubwub, good job ^^
Im in buddy, so tonight your doing it? blood donation herez I come. AND YOU BETTER HAZ COOKIES.
(10-28-2011, 03:56 PM)MrDubWub Wrote: Oh your the guy who came in and rdmed everyone? Ah yes, let me clear that up for yous.

You came in fair enough, sat down, got some of your blood taking and were told to wait while the Doctor dealt with another Patient, you started throwing bottles at me and Blackdog, you then threw something at me and it dealt 40 Health damage. I came over to you and hit you as a warning, then you start screaming saying that i'm trying to kill you and all. You then punched me another 2 times so i pulled a knife out by myside for defense. We asked you to leave which you did yes, BUT you came back as a "Janitor" and just walked in and started spawning props, Elder didn't say you could come in as a Janitor but you told us he did. After confirming that he didn't even want a Janitor. Blackdog asked you to leave which you failed in doing so, he pulled out a P228 and you still refused which is breaking Fear RP. Eventually you left but you started screaming abusive language to me and Blackdog.. We called the Police and i think they took you away (seeing that you left) but you then came back, ran in and started shooting EVERYONE even the innocent patients, luckily enough me and Blackdog took you down just in time.. Blackdog i believe has video evidence of your random deathmatching (considering you did kill one of us) And don't bother saying you were raiding cus nor did you yell "raid" either.

Conclusion: Don't get on at us and try get the President to ban us for fail rp. A man wouldn't walk in to a Business and start being a Janitor.. Seriously wise up. You broke the following rules: Fear RP, Rdm, NLR (Since you did run back straight away then ran back the way again) I'm sure there was a few other players listening to you scream abuse at me and Blackdog aswell so yeah.

-DubWub.

Wait just saw this, no it wasn't me. I was talking about FMUk threatning me to hire them, Its a bit offtopic but I didn't kno much about the clan.