GreeD^
I just dont understand why I have to agree to any conditions when it was clearly not player disrespect?
By anyone outside of your circle the comment you made can easily be considered disrespectful. The reason why I am offering you that condition is to give you a chance to prove that you understand the boundaries of these sort of jokes and are sure that something of this sort wouldn't happen again. At the moment, based on the rules we have, things that can be considered discrimination, especially racial, are not permitted, therefore some form of action had to be taken.
(02-21-2016, 05:35 PM)Avgar Wrote: By anyone outside of your circle the comment you made can easily be considered disrespectful. The reason why I am offering you that condition is to give you a chance to prove that you understand the boundaries of these sort of jokes and are sure that something of this sort wouldn't happen again. At the moment, based on the rules we have, things that can be considered discrimination, especially racial, are not permitted, therefore some form of action had to be taken.

And just to be sure, what would happen if I deny the conditions?
Apologies, did not see your message.

If you refuse, the ban will be kept on record, but any new offenses regarding player disrespect will not be prolonged.
I'll deny the conditions then, seems better than what you've offered me before that
Fair enough.

Unban request denied. Ban will stay on record, but any new bans for player disrespect regarding discrimination will not be prolonged.