Staff report on [FL] Falcao
(02-14-2016, 10:44 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:42 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:36 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:30 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hitman, you was not there when the situation occurred so you are just stating an opinion without knowing the full facts.

The facts are that Deer moltoved our base no more than 1-2 minutes prior to the hostaging of him which lead us to be looking for him from the duration of that time. We didn't want Deer to perform any more actions on our base which could lead to the killing of our members through the use of molotving our base. We felt it was necessary to take action due to this and bring Deer to our base of operations in order to execute him to stop this violence occurring again. 

Also, it wasn't FailRP because we didn't just randomly hostage, we had been hunting him down and he finally stopped in order for us to find him. If he went into the nexus we might not of followed however. He was close to our base where we could bring him back within walking distance.

The rule however states very simply "You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway".

If you wanted to take me somewhere to kill me, Falcao should have waited for me to move out of the public gaze and into a 'dark, deserted alleyway'.

Simple as that - If I would have done this, I would have been banned, as would anyone else...

Would you of preferred us to kill you openly on the street? We had a reason to do so, however we decided it would be best to bring you into our base and execute their instead. You blatantly molotoved our base which is a direct threat to us regardless of where you hide.

The rule is the rule - it's not up to me to decide what I would have preferred.

I was hostaged in public when the rule quite clearly states that is not allowed; and it is one of the most clear rules.

Falcao hostaged me outside the essential equivalent of 10 Downing Street - that is one of the most public places on the server

As i've said once and i'll say again. We never hostaged you. As soon as we got you inside the base we killed you to stop you from causing any more havoc towards us.

You took me under gunpoint from outside the Nexus into your base - that is hostaging.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-14-2016, 10:46 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:36 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: The rule however states very simply "You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway".

If you wanted to take me somewhere to kill me, Falcao should have waited for me to move out of the public gaze and into a 'dark, deserted alleyway'.

Simple as that - If I would have done this, I would have been banned, as would anyone else...

Would you of preferred us to kill you openly on the street? We had a reason to do so, however we decided it would be best to bring you into our base and execute their instead. You blatantly molotoved our base which is a direct threat to us regardless of where you hide.

I was hostaged in public when the rule quite clearly states that is not allowed; and it is one of the most clear rules.

Falcao hostaged me outside the essential equivalent of 10 Downing Street - that is one of the most public places on the server

As i've said once and i'll say again. We never hostaged you. As soon as we got you inside the base we killed you to stop you from causing any more havoc towards us.

You took me under gunpoint from outside the Nexus into your base - that is hostaging.

Now you're stating that putting someone under gunpoint is hostaging them?
(02-14-2016, 10:52 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Would you of preferred us to kill you openly on the street? We had a reason to do so, however we decided it would be best to bring you into our base and execute their instead. You blatantly molotoved our base which is a direct threat to us regardless of where you hide.

No, I'm stating that when you put me under gunpoint and took me from the position I was in, into your base, that is hostaging.

If you had killed then and there, it would have been valid - no quarrels, but you made sure you took me under gunpoint into your base.
It is hostaging. He forcibly made him enter a vehicle and moved him to another location. That is hostaging. Whether you want to admit it or not and that makes it a blatant violation of rule 8.6 as already stated.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(02-14-2016, 10:53 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:42 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: The rule is the rule - it's not up to me to decide what I would have preferred.

No, I'm stating that when you put me under gunpoint and took me from the position I was in, into your base, that is hostaging.

If you had killed then and there, it would have been valid - no quarrels, but you made sure you took me under gunpoint into your base.

So you're telling me that because we moved you into our base to kill you. We hostaged you? How is that any different than us killing you outside the nexus other than the fact we decided to take the killing off the streets.
(02-14-2016, 11:00 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:53 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:44 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: As i've said once and i'll say again. We never hostaged you. As soon as we got you inside the base we killed you to stop you from causing any more havoc towards us.

So you're telling me that because we moved you into our base to kill you. We hostaged you? How is that any different than us killing you outside the nexus other than the fact we decided to take the killing off the streets.

I refer to NightHawkds previous comment on this issue
(02-14-2016, 10:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: It is hostaging. He forcibly made him enter a vehicle and moved him to another location. That is hostaging. Whether you want to admit it or not and that makes it a blatant violation of rule 8.6 as already stated.

This shows how clearly you know nothing on the case and are only commenting to get Falcao demoted. Falcao never got the 'hostage' to move from one location with a vehicle. In fact there was no vehicle even used when the 'hostaging' occurred.
(02-14-2016, 11:06 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: It is hostaging. He forcibly made him enter a vehicle and moved him to another location. That is hostaging. Whether you want to admit it or not and that makes it a blatant violation of rule 8.6 as already stated.

This shows how clearly you know nothing on the case and are only commenting to get Falcao demoted. Falcao never got the 'hostage' to move from one location with a vehicle. In fact there was no vehicle even used when the 'hostaging' occurred.

There was no vehicle, correct, but the point he is making is still on point.
(02-14-2016, 11:08 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Me forcing you to do something doesn't make you a hostage. Me telling my friends to stop doing something even with a gun pointed at them doesn't make them hostages.
(02-14-2016, 11:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 11:08 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Me forcing you to do something doesn't make you a hostage. Me telling my friends to stop doing something even with a gun pointed at them doesn't make them hostages.

Yes, it does - if you take them off the street and force them into a building with a gun pointed at them; then they are your hostage.