Staff report on [FL] Falcao
You keep quoting that, yet it makes no difference to me, quote it another 100 times if it makes you happy.

I won't keep repeating myself, I've said what I done and it was not hostaging you.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-14-2016, 09:47 PM)Falcao Wrote: You keep quoting that, yet it makes no difference to me, quote it another 100 times if it makes you happy.

I won't keep repeating myself, I've said what I done and it was not hostaging you.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

If me quoting it helps you understand a rule you're meant to enforce, then I guess I'll quote it again.

"You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway"

You took me under gunpoint from arguably one of the most public locations on the server, into your base - that is hostaging.

I will wait for a Super Admin to comment before making any further remarks.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-14-2016, 09:40 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 09:39 PM)Falcao Wrote: I didn't hostage you, I simply moved you out of public to stop being caught doing our dirty work. Not hostaging.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

You pulled a gun on me and forcibly made me go to your base under gunpoint whilst outside the Nexus.

That, my friend, is hostaging.

It is also FailRP considering you are right out front of the government headquarters.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
He is lucky, that I didn't kill him as soon as he molotoved our base, normally I kill people who molotov my property on sight. You should be grateful, that Falcao took you as a hostage instead of killing you.

- Not Involved. Warned -
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(02-14-2016, 10:06 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 09:39 PM)Falcao Wrote: I didn't hostage you, I simply moved you out of public to stop being caught doing our dirty work. Not hostaging.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

You pulled a gun on me and forcibly made me go to your base under gunpoint whilst outside the Nexus.

It is also FailRP considering you are right out front of the government headquarters.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hitman, you was not there when the situation occurred so you are just stating an opinion without knowing the full facts.

The facts are that Deer moltoved our base no more than 1-2 minutes prior to the hostaging of him which lead us to be looking for him from the duration of that time. We didn't want Deer to perform any more actions on our base which could lead to the killing of our members through the use of molotving our base. We felt it was necessary to take action due to this and bring Deer to our base of operations in order to execute him to stop this violence occurring again. 

Also, it wasn't FailRP because we didn't just randomly hostage, we had been hunting him down and he finally stopped in order for us to find him. If he went into the nexus we might not of followed however. He was close to our base where we could bring him back within walking distance.
(02-14-2016, 10:30 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hitman, you was not there when the situation occurred so you are just stating an opinion without knowing the full facts.

The facts are that Deer moltoved our base no more than 1-2 minutes prior to the hostaging of him which lead us to be looking for him from the duration of that time. We didn't want Deer to perform any more actions on our base which could lead to the killing of our members through the use of molotving our base. We felt it was necessary to take action due to this and bring Deer to our base of operations in order to execute him to stop this violence occurring again. 

Also, it wasn't FailRP because we didn't just randomly hostage, we had been hunting him down and he finally stopped in order for us to find him. If he went into the nexus we might not of followed however. He was close to our base where we could bring him back within walking distance.

The rule however states very simply "You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway".

If you wanted to take me somewhere to kill me, Falcao should have waited for me to move out of the public gaze and into a 'dark, deserted alleyway'.

Simple as that - If I would have done this, I would have been banned, as would anyone else...
(02-14-2016, 10:36 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

The rule however states very simply "You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway".

If you wanted to take me somewhere to kill me, Falcao should have waited for me to move out of the public gaze and into a 'dark, deserted alleyway'.

Simple as that - If I would have done this, I would have been banned, as would anyone else...

Would you of preferred us to kill you openly on the street? We had a reason to do so, however we decided it would be best to bring you into our base and execute their instead. You blatantly molotoved our base which is a direct threat to us regardless of where you hide.
(02-14-2016, 10:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 09:40 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: You pulled a gun on me and forcibly made me go to your base under gunpoint whilst outside the Nexus.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Would you of preferred us to kill you openly on the street? We had a reason to do so, however we decided it would be best to bring you into our base and execute their instead. You blatantly molotoved our base which is a direct threat to us regardless of where you hide.

The rule is the rule - it's not up to me to decide what I would have preferred.

I was hostaged in public when the rule quite clearly states that is not allowed; and it is one of the most clear rules.

Falcao hostaged me outside the essential equivalent of 10 Downing Street - that is one of the most public places on the server
(02-14-2016, 10:30 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: The facts are that Deer moltoved our base no more than 1-2 minutes prior to the hostaging of him which lead us to be looking for him from the duration of that time. We didn't want Deer to perform any more actions on our base which could lead to the killing of our members through the use of molotving our base. We felt it was necessary to take action due to this and bring Deer to our base of operations in order to execute him to stop this violence occurring again. 

The front door of the nexus is nowhere near your base.

Also, what gives you the right to hostage anybody anywhere just because you have been searching for a long time? Regardless of what he did to you you can't deny that taking him under gunpoint right out front of the Nexus is a direct violation of rule 8.6. That was a public place and there were people around by the looks of the video.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-14-2016, 10:42 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 10:06 PM)Hitman Wrote: It is also FailRP considering you are right out front of the government headquarters.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

The rule is the rule - it's not up to me to decide what I would have preferred.

I was hostaged in public when the rule quite clearly states that is not allowed; and it is one of the most clear rules.

Falcao hostaged me outside the essential equivalent of 10 Downing Street - that is one of the most public places on the server

As i've said once and i'll say again. We never hostaged you. As soon as we got you inside the base we killed you to stop you from causing any more havoc towards us.