Staff report on [FL] Falcao
(02-14-2016, 09:25 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: The second video is the full unedited version of that - the first video started recording about 5 or 6 seconds previous, as ShadowPlay doesn't record when you alt-tab out of the game - however I will be more than happy to upload the video with an extra 5 seconds if the Courthouse wants that.

You see the issue is you're not showing what really is happening and you are withdrawing evidence which is key to proving the reason that Falcao 'hostaged' you as valid. We are requesting you to upload evidence prior to Falcao putting you under gunpoint because it was no longer than 1-2 minutes  of you throwing the Molotov.
Right, again.

Look at the video how many people are there alongside me, not just myself. They are involved if I say they are. And I've said they are involved so that's the end of that.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-14-2016, 09:34 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 09:25 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: The second video is the full unedited version of that - the first video started recording about 5 or 6 seconds previous, as ShadowPlay doesn't record when you alt-tab out of the game - however I will be more than happy to upload the video with an extra 5 seconds if the Courthouse wants that.

You see the issue is you're not showing what really is happening and you are withdrawing evidence which is key to proving the reason that Falcao 'hostaged' you as valid. We are requesting you to upload evidence prior to Falcao putting you under gunpoint because it was no longer than 1-2 minutes  of you throwing the Molotov.

First off, I've already stated that when you alt-tab from the game, shadowplay cuts and only records from the point where you re-enter the game.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-14-2016, 09:34 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, again.

Look at the video how many people are there alongside me, not just myself. They are involved if I say they are. And I've said they are involved so that's the end of that.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Well this is my report against you, and I'm saying nobody else is involved - Nobody else can be involved in you breaking a very, very clear rule.. 'Don't hostage in public' - and because it was just you hostaging me up until we got to your base, it was just you breaking the rule in question.

Thank you.
I didn't hostage you, I simply moved you out of public to stop being caught doing our dirty work. Not hostaging.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-14-2016, 09:39 PM)Falcao Wrote: I didn't hostage you, I simply moved you out of public to stop being caught doing our dirty work. Not hostaging.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

I'm sorry but that is the most blatant excuse to try and get out of something I have ever heard. You know you are in the wrong.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(02-14-2016, 09:39 PM)Falcao Wrote: I didn't hostage you, I simply moved you out of public to stop being caught doing our dirty work. Not hostaging.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

You pulled a gun on me and forcibly made me go to your base under gunpoint whilst outside the Nexus.

That, my friend, is hostaging.
No, it's not hostaging.

It's moving you from one location to another to keep our work under the radar.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-14-2016, 09:42 PM)Falcao Wrote: No, it's not hostaging.

It's moving you from one location to another to keep our work under the radar.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Well... It is.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

That's like saying;

"Oh, I didn't steal that money, I just moved it from his wallet into mine"

You took me, under gunpoint, from outside the Nexus and into your base when the rule is quite clear in its conditions when it states;
"You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or a dark deserted alleyway"