Staff report on [FL] Falcao
(02-15-2016, 06:18 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 06:12 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, so as Ghost stated the definition of a "Hostage", that clears up I did not hostage you. I simply put you at gun point and moved you to a more secure location to execute you.

Now I shall not respond until a conclusion is made by the SA's.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

That is highly disputed.

So now you want to create a precedent where anybody can run around in the street with a gun, forcing people against their will into their base, and claim it wasn't public hostaging?

Not only this, but I would like to refer to Hitman's previous post about this also also being FailRP; as you publicly hostaged me, and yes you did hostage me (you took me against my will, under armed guard into your base, locked me in, and kept me there as a hostile against my will), in front of the Nexus - the central government building.

I will not respond to this any further until it has been responded to or concluded by an SA.

The definition of "Hostage" is different to what you are explaining.

As for FailRP, we just literally finished a raid with the government before you molotoved to which as a criminal group we chased you down on the streets, it wasn't just 10 minutes later coming up to you with guns, it was a case of a minute between all of this.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-15-2016, 06:25 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 06:18 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 06:12 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, so as Ghost stated the definition of a "Hostage", that clears up I did not hostage you. I simply put you at gun point and moved you to a more secure location to execute you.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

That is highly disputed.

So now you want to create a precedent where anybody can run around in the street with a gun, forcing people against their will into their base, and claim it wasn't public hostaging?

Not only this, but I would like to refer to Hitman's previous post about this also also being FailRP; as you publicly hostaged me, and yes you did hostage me (you took me against my will, under armed guard into your base, locked me in, and kept me there as a hostile against my will), in front of the Nexus - the central government building.

I will not respond to this any further until it has been responded to or concluded by an SA.

The definition of "Hostage" is different to what you are explaining.

As for FailRP, we just literally finished a raid with the government before you molotoved to which as a criminal group we chased you down on the streets, it wasn't just 10 minutes later coming up to you with guns, it was a case of a minute between all of this.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

And how were you to know there wasn't more government forces in the building?

As for NLR, your base is far away enough from the Nexus for NLR to not count if they were to see 1 man hostage someone directly outside the government building - thus making it FailRP - also, read the edit on my previous post.

Edit: Also, if you want to get technical with definitions, I think this might assist you;

[Image: y7330Nw.png]

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hostage

Read definition 2
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
#
Not involved, warned again.
Involved

I was on at the time. As from this i can see your obviously upset in some way. By Hostage in the quote that deer took i supposed you would take it as you was under fear RP which you was. But then to our base not hostaged inside if im correct? Obviously as hostage we both have different interpretations about it.
(02-16-2016, 03:44 PM)Perqe Wrote: Involved

I was on at the time. As from this i can see your obviously upset in some way. You was took hostage because you decided it was a great idea to keep molotoving our base multiple times.

Thank you for confirming my point that I was hostaged - you've just helped me in this case
You wasnt tho?
You was brought to our base that isnt hostaging sorry. Got mixed up. My apologies or is it?
[Image: y7330Nw.png]

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hostage

Just going to repost this and ask people to look at definition two - you can't cherrypick definitions of the word hostaging that suit you best; there are multiple definitions.

You confirmed, Perqe, that I was hostaged; and so did Kula earlier in this post.
The definition confirms it pretty well also.
The report has been reviewed.
Further action will be taken internally with the accused staff member.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]