[Unofficial] Shadow Wolf Corporation [SWC]
(02-20-2016, 07:06 AM)Smokeey Wrote: Name: [FL:RP] Wolfy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142960071
Hours: 790 + hours (close to 800 Cheese)
Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>: 
Why do you wish to join us?: It is my thing, i love to RP as hitman or mercenary.
I have experience with it.
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: Slyfox Security Corporation, Speed Weed Gang
Strengths / weaknesses: Strenght: AgressiveRP, shooting.
Weakness: Passive RP, shooting in 3rd person
How many days a week do you play?: everyday
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x] ( i have a mic yes )
Any other notes: dunno if you wanna know it but when we raid, i have 600 riflem ammo, all guns except some pistols, 30 + kevlars
--------------------------------------------

Application accepted - Welcome to the pack.
---------------------------------------------------------
Add me on steam so I can speak with you about the clan and ranks.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • horror
Name: [FL:RP]Baloo Bear
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Hours:470+
Prefered pack brother <Sir Minus>: 
Why do you wish to join us?:i wish to join you because i want to make this clan a good clan, better than others. Also i get on well with your members so thats another good point; why i want to join.
Previous clans <Arcon Corporation - Kind of Inactive and barley did good clan RP>:
Strengths / weaknesses:Im good at getting kills. Good with all guns exept AUG. Good at communicating in raids over radio.
and im personally a good player at assisinations Cheese

How many days a week do you play?:all days a week. If i can be bothard. But mainly everyday
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [X]
Any other notes:i will bring myself and my gun, and a good understandng of how to put things right!
Wolven

(02-25-2016, 09:17 PM)Martin13 Wrote: Name: [FL:RP]Baloo Bear
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Hours:470+
Prefered pack brother <Sir Minus>: 
Why do you wish to join us?:i wish to join you because i want to make this clan a good clan, better than others. Also i get on well with your members so thats another good point; why i want to join.
Previous clans <Arcon Corporation - Kind of Inactive and barley did good clan RP>:
Strengths / weaknesses:Im good at getting kills. Good with all guns exept AUG. Good at communicating in raids over radio.
and im personally a good player at assisinations Cheese

How many days a week do you play?:all days a week. If i can be bothard. But mainly everyday
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [X]
Any other notes:i will bring myself and my gun, and a good understandng of how to put things right!

Your application has been accepted. Please sign the contract provided and you will become a confirmed member; though unfortunately I am taken as a pack brother.
This is a contract made between the employer, Shadow Wolf Corporation and the employee ,John Howard, for 1 year. 

John Howard must not leave the clan during this time and shall follow the rules as long as the contract is valid and shall not work associated with any other clans unless given permission for the contract to be put on temporary hold. John Howard's employer SirMinus is the holder of this contract and is the only person able to put the contract on hold.
Wolven

I would advise against accepting John Howard into your organisation - he was forced out of my Corporation by tribunal after having over 4 reports made against him; reports that including attacking other Arcon employee's, stealing from other employee's, verbally insulting other employee's when he didn't get his own way, and even causing some of my employee's to resign from the Corporation (luckily, I have persuaded them to rejoin the Corporation); he then decided to harass and insult me as Managing Director after I mentioned this too him.

You can see the full story on the Arcon Corporation page.

John Howard also worked with my Corporation today and was getting involved with and trying to work with my staff members without my consent, which I believe is also in direct violation of the contract he just signed.

Thought this might be of use to you, and to your wonderful organisation.

Best wishes,

Ben Campbell
Managing Director of Arcon
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I appreciate you providing me with this information. We will be keeping an eye on him rest assured. Thank you.
amazing trailer.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Name: Barbra
SteamID: Don't know where to get it
Hours: 250 hours
Why do you wish to join us?: I love to RP with you guys
Previous clans <leave empty if none>:
Strengths / weaknesses: Strenght: AgressiveRP, Great Londoner RP
Weakness: Passive RP
Any other notes: Great shot will fuck some people up, and I love to smoke ganja
(03-05-2016, 07:36 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Name: Barbra
SteamID: Don't know where to get it
Hours: 250 hours
Why do you wish to join us?: I love to RP with you guys
Previous clans <leave empty if none>:
Strengths / weaknesses: Strenght: AgressiveRP, Great Londoner RP
Weakness: Passive RP
Any other notes: Great shot will fuck some people up, and I love to smoke ganja

You have been accepted, welcome to the clan brother.
Rainbow 
Can i join you again i was part of this then I quit. However that was a great mistake because now i know how good SWC is.