Admin Abuse - Falcao
*INVOLVED*
I was the one inside that was shooting at you. When i shot the Falcao he understood it was an accident as i talked to him after and it was all cleared up. The Keypad is accessible as you did manage to get inside and behind the barrier i was stood behind. This is not a doomfort at all as you can clearly see me and you could access the keypad without getting shot as you did many times.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I am Blackie Chan, and i am involved!

Was was reading this unban request that was denied.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=41613

So according to this post, [FL]Beflok, [FL]Drogas and Fultz, are saying that you have, to have a keypad in a position were it is possible to crack without getting shot, now i wont someone who knows anything about theoretical physics who can a normal cop can keypad crack that base without getting shot. 

[Image: IIJs54d.png]

I guess we can all agree that is impossible, and the rules i always heard was that, every base has to have  a keypad that can be cracked without being in the line of fire. 

Btw i aplaud this attitude coming from a staff member! 
[Image: 2016_02_10_00007.jpg]

And Falcao you know exactly why we had to bring this to the admin abuse section

[Image: 2016_02_10_00006.jpg]

So if by any chance this admin abuse thread gets denied and closed , the person that Denies it should also do the player comunity the favor of writting in the base rules section of the rule page, what a player can or cannot have in his base without breaking the rules because in the current state, a normal player gets blacklisted for something that another player is applauded by in the next!

You can now proceed with the "Your just salty" mature comments.
It is a Doomfort. Everyone that really knows the rules can see that is a doomfort. No change people can ram it without dying.

About someone saying "falcao as nothing to do with not burning props" actually he as something to do with, i call enoumerous times a @ call and guess who was the admin online and guess who didnt care about it... Yes, Falcao.

We don't need rules saying that we need keypads outside. Anyone with a brain can think what "18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory." means. I guess you guys don't.

You should learn how to build by the rules, if you want, me with less then 400 hours, i can explain you how to build a good base and not a doomfort. Also i can explain any other rules you do not understand.
Jan why have i been warned im involved remove it please.
(02-10-2016, 10:06 PM)Perqe Wrote: Jan why have i been warned im involved remove it please.

You have been warned because you may only post if you're involved in a specific case, just because you've ever seen/used this dupe doesn't make you involved in this specific case. If you wish to continue discussing send me a PM, do not reply to this thread.
(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: I am Blackie Chan, and i am involved!

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=41613

So according to this post, [FL]Beflok, [FL]Drogas and Fultz, are saying that you have, to have a keypad in a position were it is possible to crack without getting shot, now i wont someone who knows anything about theoretical physics who can a normal cop can keypad crack that base without getting shot. 
Firstly, none of the admins you have stated are even part of he FL team now. Secondly, there is no rules that state you have to be able to crack without getting shot. If this was an unwritten rule for it I don't see why it wouldn't be in place because it's a very simple rule to implement.

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: I guess we can all agree that is impossible, and the rules i always heard was that, every base has to have  a keypad that can be cracked without being in the line of fire. 
You can easily moltov the base as Citizen and breach the props as a policeman.

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: And Falcao you know exactly why we had to bring this to the admin abuse section

It's not a doomfort, that is why he is saying this.

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: So if by any chance this admin abuse thread gets denied and closed , the person that Denies it should also do the player comunity the favor of writting in the base rules section of the rule page, what a player can or cannot have in his base without breaking the rules because in the current state, a normal player gets blacklisted for something that another player is applauded by in the next!
I can agree with this. Some rules regarding doomforts are vague and i'd be more than happy to help out with what rules should and shot not be implemented.
(02-10-2016, 10:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: I am Blackie Chan, and i am involved!

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=41613

Firstly, none of the admins you have stated are even part of he FL team now. Secondly, there is no rules that state you have to be able to crack without getting shot. If this was an unwritten rule for it I don't see why it wouldn't be in place because it's a very simple rule to implement.

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: I guess we can all agree that is impossible, and the rules i always heard was that, every base has to have  a keypad that can be cracked without being in the line of fire. 
You can easily moltov the base as Citizen and breach the props as a policeman.

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: And Falcao you know exactly why we had to bring this to the admin abuse section

It's not a doomfort, that is why he is saying this.

(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: So if by any chance this admin abuse thread gets denied and closed , the person that Denies it should also do the player comunity the favor of writting in the base rules section of the rule page, what a player can or cannot have in his base without breaking the rules because in the current state, a normal player gets blacklisted for something that another player is applauded by in the next!
I can agree with this. Some rules regarding doomforts are vague and i'd be more than happy to help out with what rules should and shot not be implemented.

There is no way i can breach any of those wall with out putting myself inside the base and in the line of fire.
Well, Ghostk1ll3r, admins that are no longer on FL? Well, rules remain the same.
Also, there is no way we can breach something we can't reach. About molotovs, we are police not citizens. We do not meta to go citizen with random jobs saying we are helping the goverment.
About rules being vague... well, in this case, there is clearly a doomfort. Noone that knows how to play this game says that this is not.. Just because Falcao is an Admin and he says its not, does not mean its not. This is why we are here, on an Admin Abuse thread.
(02-10-2016, 10:05 PM)Clementio Wrote: It is a Doomfort. Everyone that really knows the rules can see that is a doomfort. No change people can ram it without dying.
Again, you don't have to ram it to get into the base you can destroy the props with breaches. Equally, just because you can't rush and open it doesn't make it a doomfort. All you have to do is a bait a reload and then you can go in.

(02-10-2016, 10:05 PM)Clementio Wrote: About someone saying "falcao as nothing to do with not burning props" actually he as something to do with, i call enoumerous times a @ call and guess who was the admin online and guess who didnt care about it... Yes, Falcao.
How is Falcao mean't to know that's it's Greeds props buring? Equally, Falcao is on a server with around 50 people. I don't know who was online regarding staff. But if there was only him online he could of been RP'ing(doing the slumrp) or could of been in a staff situation. If there was more than him online then another admin could of responded to the call.
(02-10-2016, 10:05 PM)Clementio Wrote: We don't need rules saying that we need keypads outside. Anyone with a brain can think what "18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory." means. I guess you guys don't.
Can you please not be rude and say we don't have brains. This is an admin abuse case. Regrading the 'need rules' situation. I do agree with that, however this is for admin abuse and not for a discussion so i'd recommend posting what you have stated on the discussion thread.

(02-10-2016, 10:05 PM)Clementio Wrote: You should learn how to build by the rules, if you want, me with less then 400 hours, i can explain you how to build a good base and not a doomfort. Also i can explain any other rules you do not understand.
Again, Falcao has broken zero rules.

- Ghost
Oops Ghostk1ll3r you failed again.. Falcao was not busy he was next to me as BMD looking to that, and didnt nothing when received the admin call. Again, do not talk about something you do not know.

Also, we can't breach what we can't reach Wink