UBR Perqe
From what I've understood, Perqe lockpicked into a passive RP, later on apologizing and leaving it alone.
Sounds more like "random lockpicking/burglary attempt" to me.

Sabotaging Passive RP, such as throwing a molotov for no reason, is bannable.
How much did Perqe sabotage the Passive RP by lockpicking and then leaving the area?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Can i ask why im being made to wait NightHawkd ive proved a point and been nice about it so why are you being a little disrespectful by making me wait. Again me proving a point you have been on ts and the forums so why cant you respond. Basically i dont think i deserve ban, already served a day and you are making me wait even longer.

i think this is shocking you seem to do it to everyone. For example Awestruck was one of them no one replied to his thread but however you banned him. Seems to be like this a little bit, making me wait for something petty.

Do you have anything against me because i apologized and was as calm as possible but you gave me a ban. Also you banned me for a reason that isnt a reason for a ban. To prove this it doesn't state that you cant raid passive RP's in the rules. Also, every point your side has brought up is either trying to twist my words or bringing up more lies or something that isn't a reason for a ban. But you still somehow continue to keep this thread up when this wasn't a ban at all because what i done was simply random picklocking without knowing and i apologized for this like i have already stated.

So can i ask why this hasnt been dealt with or even finished and what are you doing when you are on.
No reply again. Are you serious.
(02-11-2016, 09:20 PM)Perqe Wrote: No reply again. Are you serious.

Perqe, being impatient will not help your case. It's under investigation.
So why wasn't i told this by anyone. Thanks for telling me.
(02-11-2016, 10:01 PM)Perqe Wrote: So why wasn't i told this by anyone. Thanks for telling me.

I am sorry that I have been busy with my real life. I do not have the luxury of sitting down for hours and play games. But you know quite well that what you did was against the rules Perqe. You had no reason at all to lockpick our door.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
To be honest NightHawkd to make an assumption like that is ridicules. If i knew it was against the rules i wouldn't of done it because my behavior on FL was on a rise so why wouldn't i keep it that way? Also i don't think you even knew it was against the rules due to you changing story after infernaw posted because before it was all about raiding a passive rp which isn't stated in the rules. I would also like to add because i didn't know the rule, when i apologized why couldn't you just make me know about the rule by saying yeah its a rule. Dont do it again. Also can i ask where it states in the rules your 8th ban is a extended ban?
Also Avgar how can something this simple be under investigation. It was a random lockpick attempt with out me knowing this was against the rules and in the reason it says raiding a passive RP. That isnt bannable. Its as easy as just telling me its a rule and saying dont do it again instead of making some reason that isnt even a thing in the rules to ban me for. Ive already been banned for nearly 3 days which is unreal for something this small committed I hope you see where im coming from and why im unhappy with the way this is being treated.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Yet again this is a perfect display of incompetence from the Fearless staff team, such an unjustified decision of a 7 day ban and you wonder why various players aren't happy? Get yourselves together, stop making up rules on the spot and start doing some justifiable administration that people want to see, starting with a warning for this post - I couldn't care less.

As much as I respect Infernaw and Avgar, they seem to be blind to the absolute mockery of a staff team to which they manage.

Read this, achknowledge it and do something about it. The same old staff team incompetence is getting boring now - sort it out.

Mike's T&C's:
I would like to inform you that the above message is freedom of speech and an opinion on the staff team - not a direct insult.
BanProof2016

-
-
-
-
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+1, Mike
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]