[DONE] EvoCity Disaster!
(02-01-2016, 11:22 PM)Grunt Wrote: Ingame Name: Ben Macmillen

Reason to Apply: Ben Macmillen is experienced in the Fire Service dept. After serving within the department for over 10 years, Ben has seen it all, or at least he thought he had until the EvoCity earthquake occurred. Ben will have to put all of his skills that he has acquired over the years to deal with the catastrophe that has happened, his experience with the industrial coal mine collapse 5 years ago will be his best asset.

*Ben picks up his gas mask, oxygen tank and equips them along with his gloves. He then stands up and walks toward the screams and sirens, shaking with adrenaline*

Ingame Hours: 610

Accepted
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(02-01-2016, 11:24 PM)Falcao Wrote: Ingame Name: Joey Essex
Reason to Apply: Love things like this where the role of a Fireman actually means something and creates a serious roleplay. I've done a few Fireman RP's before but nothing like this where I actually have to use my initiative.
Ingame Hours: 1714

Accepted
(02-02-2016, 02:06 AM)Zambie Wrote: Ingame Name: William Waite
How would you play Injured: I woke up, me and my young daughter were visiting the Nexus when it all kicked off, pieces of the building fell down, one falling on me and knocking me out. My daughter is no where to be found when I wake and my left leg is badly wounded and I require medical treatment immediately.
Ingame Hours: 1998

Accepted
(02-02-2016, 05:46 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Someone has to do it..

Injurd Format
Ingame Name: Jessica "Kahjo" Amorose
How would you play Injurd: Be sleeping somewhere under something and pretend like my back is broken and scars on my head. With a Prisoner Uniform like I was escaping. Note that I do not have a uniform but if some admin would make me that model or someone got a spare one they could give me it Smile
Ingame Hours: 670h

Accepted
Injurd Format
Ingame Name:Jesse Pinkman
How would you play Injurd: I was going to get my impounded car in nexus garage but then the incident happened and a small part of object fell to my head.I have blurred vision and I think going to vomit.
Ingame Hours: Around 500 hours
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP]Zedd's post:
  • Brikaas
(02-02-2016, 12:29 PM)ModernFail Wrote: Paramedic Format
Ingame Name: Justin Mils
Reason to Apply: I love to help humans! And I have a lot of experiments!
Ingame Hours: 500

Accepted
(02-03-2016, 10:56 AM)[FL:RP]88 Wrote: Injurd Format
Ingame Name:Jesse Pinkman
How would you play Injurd: I was going to get my impounded car in nexus garage but then the incident happened and a small part of object fell to my head.I have blurred vision and I think going to vomit.
Ingame Hours: Around 500 hours

Accepted
Bug 
Injurd Format
Ingame Name: Pablo Rodriguez
How would you play Injurd: A old business man that is hit by something on his leg and is heavily bleeding, he needs help immediately before he will lose consciousness.
Ingame Hours: 300
The following 1 user Likes .Vortex.'s post:
  • Brikaas
(02-03-2016, 01:10 PM)Quimba Wrote: Injurd Format
Ingame Name: Pablo Rodriguez
How would you play Injurd: A old business man that is hit by something on his leg and is heavily bleeding, he needs help immediately before he will lose consciousness.
Ingame Hours: 300

Accepted
Paramedic Format
Ingame Name: Anatoly Jakunin
Reason to Apply: I have some experience to RP as a paramedic in different extreme situations and I enjoy it.
Ingame Hours: 905++
The following 1 user Likes taXXeN22's post:
  • Brikaas