Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):
04/24/1990
Ethnicity:
The Netherlands
Current Street Address:
Investigators Avenue 21

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself:
I am a grown up, serious entrepreneur interested in the sale of products and investing in good deals. You should take every chance you get to grow to the top, and I am very positive that this company will help me reach it. I like investigating crimes, business. I don’t like bullshit. I had a rough childhood with a quite aggressive dad, my mother left me for another man in Brazil. My childhood made me how I am now, serious, optimistic, and striving for accomplishments.

How did you hear about Park Industries?:
Threw an employee of yours, Jonas.

Previous Employer(s):
2 small clans, but don’t remember the names.

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s):
The lack of events and activity.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):
8, I try to be online every day. Sometimes it doesn’t work because of my school or web development course.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:
I can bring the company a nice, fun and serious player who focuses on the RP, doesn’t minge and likes to socialize and play with a big group. I am very trustworthy and I really like having a good RP. I use a lot of /me and /it, use emotes and just like PassiveRP. A good story always makes me enthusiastic about an RP, and I always try to make the best of it.

Anything else we should know about you?:
I think if you want a real good picture of me, you should meet me in-game. I’m just that one person that doesn’t like to mess thing up and always tries his best.

If you guys have any more questions, please contact me!

Kind regards,
The following 1 user Likes Frank's post:
  • Reebs
(02-06-2016, 08:59 AM)[FL:RP] Frank Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr. Holmes,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Frank
*Email for CEO, COO*
Good morning, Mr. CEO/COO.

I was recently scrolling Park Ind. website and came across employee list. And what surprised me, is that on this list I am stated as Sales Representative, but no one told me I was assigned. Could you please make situation clear?

Kind Regards,
Anatoly Jakunin, Park Ind.

Dear employees and citizens of Evo City,

I am proud to announce today the opening of our Human Resources department here at Park Industries (HR). The individuals that will be staffing this department as of now are Mr. Tom Lacetta ([FL:RP] Kippsee) who will be supervising the department, and Mr. Lee Wong ([FL:RP] Jonas) who will be our first HR representative.

The HR department is responsible for processing applications as they come in and conducting the initial interviews. Once the applicant passes the initial interview, they will be passed off to senior management for a final interview.

Current Applicants: Your application will be processed by senior management as they were submitted some time ago. Any applications posted from this point forward will be processed by HR.

Additionally Park Industries would like to welcome aboard our newest employee Mr. Giovanni Vinchetti (Viberlisk) who will be employed under the Park Weaponry brand.

Thank you all for your time and good luck to our newly appointed HR representative and to all applicants.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

The following 6 users Like Hitman's post:
  • TheMJ, Reebs, MasterNoda, Kippsee, NightHawkd, Cox
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL::RP] mintblackbeard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70077597

Hours: 1236+

Roleplay Points: 17

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 8 (All very old)

Time Zone: GMT/BST

In Character Information

Full Name: Johnathon Wong

Nicknames (if applicable): Mint

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/31/1990

Ethnicity: White European

Current Street Address: 209 Appartments

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I am an Ex SRU and police officer who would like to settle down with a nicer calmer life. I am tall with blue eyes and brown hair. I like to have a laugh but when required I can be very serious.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I saw the construction of the Park Industries building at the old office building.               Nice playstation

Previous Employer(s): Insight .Corp

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Closure 

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have worked in a range of different places including the SRU forces as a negotiator meaning I have done a lot of work on persuasion when attempting to retrieve hostages.

Anything else we should know about you?: N/A
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(02-13-2016, 08:51 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr. Macira,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: k9yj5Fd.png]

Tom Lacetta
HR Supervisor
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Jax
Dear Employees,

Park Industries is proud to announce the newest addition to our company. Please welcome aboard Mr. Ethan Heart (GrimTheAngel)! We are sure he will do a fantastic job as an employee with the rest of you and we hope to see great things from him in the future! Welcome aboard Mr. Heart!

Sincerely,
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
The following 5 users Like Hitman's post:
  • MasterNoda, NightHawkd, Reebs, Cox, Kippsee
[Image: 3fCbGmJ.png]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] General Weed | Philip

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54179978

Hours: 1700+

Roleplay Points: 18

Bans: 1

Blacklists: 3

Time Zone: GM

In Character Information

Full Name:Michael Nilcon

Nicknames (if applicable):Weed

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/12/1967

Ethnicity: Sweden

Current Street Address: Apartment #4

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: My name is Philip, and i live in sweden, Whit my mom, dad and brother, I like to play games and hang out whit friends.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: By Hitman.

Previous Employer(s): Crimson Order.

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Stuff. If u need to know, ask me in Ts.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9.99999.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Becouse i am a guy that u can trust to 100%.

Anything else we should know about you?: No.
The following 2 users Like General Weed's post:
  • Reebs, Jax

Steam Name: -[FL:RP] Baloo Bear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Hours: 470+

Roleplay Points: 0 :Sad ATM

Bans: 2

Blacklists: 7 - thats when i wa new to the fearless community

Time Zone: GMT

In Character Information

Full Name:John Howard

Nicknames (if applicable): Johnny

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 6/21/1980

Ethnicity: British

Current Street Address: Bar Road

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I am a friendly, kind person living with my ather in The UK

How did you hear about Park Industries?:i heard about it from the forums and from many admins talking about this Industry 

Previous Employer(s): Arcon Corporation

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): They were too aggressive and when it came to doing passive rp - all they did was fish

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Im on eof a kind, Im friendly and im really nice to citizens that is why my application is differant compared to other applicants

Anything else we should know about you?: Im a friendly person and im one of a kind, good person to get long with Cheese
Wolven

(02-25-2016, 09:41 PM)General Weed Wrote: -snip-

[Image: 3fCbGmJ.png]
Dear Michael,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be

contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

Lee Wong

Human Resource Representative
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]