[Pas] Park Industries
(01-25-2016, 04:07 PM)kippsee Wrote: -Snip-

(01-25-2016, 04:14 PM)Cox Wrote: -Snip-

[Image: YmZ3gZJ.png]

Dear Applicants,

Thank you for your application submissions. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
[Image: UsTIlPS.jpg]
Blake Nightly
Chief Executive Officer
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Hours: 1252

Roleplay Points: 34

Bans: 1

Blacklists: 3

Time Zone: GMT (London)

In Character Information

Full Name: Luigi Rossi

Nicknames (if applicable): Louie

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/11/1987

Ethnicity: Welsh, British

Current Street Address: Apartment 2H, V2D District, EvoCity

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: 
Luigi Rossi was born in London, UK, the older of two sons (himself and brother Jamie) of Linsey Michael and Mauro Rossi, both teachers. Luigi's mother was of Swedish descent, and his father had Italian and English ancestry. He has described his family as "conservative, Midwestern, Methodist". He went to Brasildon Elementary School and High School, then served as a Security Guard for Birmingham Security Services. He later graduated from the University of Oxford with a WHT Qualification, also, one in Law. After graduation, he took a semester of graduate courses in sociology at Oxford University. He then moved to the lovely city of Evo after dropping the Birmingham Security Service after Years Of Awards. During his time in Evo he has participated in a clan called 'White Forest Technologies.' He worked as a Secretary, however, wanted proceed forward within the industry. However, this could not be in place due to its unexpected closure. He then found Arcon, which progressed him in a career as a security officer, then left due to the unnoticed in activeness This has left Luigi roaming the streets looking for employment.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Advertisements within EvoCity. Also recent chat about it when I meet up with friends.

Previous Employer(s): White Forest, Slyfox, Kingsman, Vortec Logistics and Arcon Corporation

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): White Forest, Kingsman and Vortec all closed. While Slyfox and Arcon went inactive and I did not see me progressing there.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10, always on here either on my phone or my PC.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: With the skills from other clans, I believe I can give Park Industries the best of the best from an applicant. I have great team building skills and I can change a negative situation to a positive, which is crucial in such industries. I am a reliable and trustworthy person that you can entrust with anything. I do what I am told to do without hesitation. all these traits, I believe, make me stand out from other applicants.

Anything else we should know about you?: If you have any questions feel free to ask, and that I am grateful for taking your time to read my application.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]

Hello Park Industries employees and citizens of EvoCity,

I am proud to say that we have hired a few new employees. I would like to personally welcome Tom Lacetta ([FL:RP] Kippsee), Jack 'Reebs' Mondays ([FL:RP] Reebs), Anatoly Яkunin ([FL:RP] taXXeN22) and Joseph Cox ([FL:RP] Cox) to the Park Industries company and family. We know they will do well here and hope they enjoy their time with us.

Thank you,

Blake Nightly
Park Industries CEO

The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Reebs
(01-26-2016, 07:30 PM)TheMJ Wrote: -Snip-

Hello Mr. Rossi. Thank you for submitting your application. We will be in contact with you within the next few business days.

Sincerely,
[Image: UsTIlPS.jpg]
Blake Nightly
Park Industries Chief Executive Officer

The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • TheMJ

Steam Name: JazThePug.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55659886

Hours: 80

Roleplay Points: N/A

Bans: N/A

Blacklists: Quite a long time ago, I received a prop blacklist when I didn't even know the forums existed, this was prior to me leaving Fearless for around a year.

Time Zone: GMT

In Character Information

Full Name: Adrian Harley

Nicknames (if applicable): N/A

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): September 19th 1995.

Ethnicity: White

Current Street Address: My own Business, Metro-cafe

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself:

My name is Adrian Harley, there isn't too much of a background story to my name all except my family business. I was born on central London closer to the south side more than the west where I lived in various council houses due to my mother and fathers current social and economic status at the time period. Later on in life my mother spent some of the benefits money that she gained on a lottery ticket and won us a small prize pool of around two hundred grand, it was quite a time to remember, her reaction that she almost cried in pure joy. With the pool she allowed herself to get back on her feet to do what she always wanted to do, Own a business of her own, something to call her joy, something for her to have as a job; and so she did.

My mother and father worked together to seemingly grasp up the money to purchase a rather crummy old building on the outscores of London, my mother didn't care it was just more fun for her. She cleaned and cleaned that place up untill it was brewing with life, laughter and general fun with people coming from the center of London just to vist this pub for it's food, games, events and drinks ahoy!- It was quite a while down the line where I was able to speak with her about expanding the buisness while I was going to move to america, she gladly handed over design plans and a rather helpful sum of money to give myself a kickstart in America. It worked out great, I opened up the King's Arms'!

How did you hear about Park Industries?:

I heard of the Park Industries due to word of mouth from a few friends, they were interested in the architecture of the building, but I was more interested on the actual business.

Previous Employer(s):
Self Employed buisness owner 2000 - 2016
Bartender 2000 - 2016

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): N/A

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):

I'm always active in game, due to me finding fearless as a new hobby, I'm usually on the forums when needed too, but sometimes when I'm bored.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

I honestly am not really sure what to say, I have had previous experience with other roleplay servers and my current roleplay that I've been doing on fearless for quite a while now and I would like to en-develop it into more opportunities for me and possibly some staff of mine in the future..

Anything else we should know about you?:

I'm quite a nice fellow, and I rarely get frustrated or stressed about anything.
(01-26-2016, 08:02 PM)Jaz Wrote: -Snip-

Dear Mr. Harley

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

Hello Park Industries employees and citizens of Evo City,

I am proud to say that we have filled the position of President for Park Pharmaceuticals. Please welcome Mrs. Kaneki Ken (Chuve) as the new President of Park Pharmaceuticals.

Additionally I am proud to announce that after much negotiation Park Industries is now allied with Slyfox Security Corporation! We are pleased to be working with such an established and well known organization dedicated to protecting those who need it most.

Thank you,
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
The following 9 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Rylund, Cox, MasterNoda, Reebs, NightHawkd, Kippsee, GrimIsLove, JackZ, Chuve

Steam Name: Grim #Hurt (atm)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77758779

Hours: 600+ (636 hours to be exact)

Roleplay Points: 0 < :c

Bans in this month: 0

Blacklists: 1 i think

Time Zone: Europ/GMT

In Character Information

Full Name: Ethan "Grim" Heart

Nicknames (if applicable): N/A

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 07/07/1995

Ethnicity: Evocity (V2D)

Current Street Address: Private Villa #12

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: (A 3rd person perspective)

Ethan Heart, Born in London - Great Britain, a helpful and kind person that focused on his studies to get perfect grades, to be successful in the end, he wasn't only focussing on his grades, he had friend, family and a lover named: "Emily Heart" (last name changed due to the engagement of them) They later on moved to Evocity, Ethan also finished his studies there, and he passed! after he passed he got a little bit wild/happy, sow he got a tattoo on his upper right shoulder. after that they both went on with there lives together in EvoCity.

-Extra's-
Ethan drinks alcohole, and is kind of a wild guy, after that firt tattoo he got another one, a little one this time. he's 21 y/o aswell.

Previous Employer(s): The Red Devils, Amish Mafia, (And another one, but i can't remember, sorry)

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): These last Three all stopped, the most recent was TRD, but they both didn't fit my style of RP, i didn't like Agressive RP that much, i liked the normal RP's the passive ones, and this is one. < finally

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I can help people with my feasibility and with my years of studie, i can really get somewhere on point, or do some hard paper work or like the administration. sow yeah

Anything else we should know about you?: I do have anger issues, but i can control it.
(01-27-2016, 12:13 AM)GrimIsLove Wrote: -Snip-

Dear Mr. Heart

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • GrimIsLove

Dear Applicants,

We apologize for the wait while we process applications. We ask for your continued patience as we get around to making a final decision regarding your employment status.

Thank you for understanding,

Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • TheMJ