UNABN
Hello Princess,

Now I’m going to ask you these two questions:
Did you break the server rules?
If yes, why should you be unbanned?

As it clearly states in the “HOWTO: Make an unban request” thread, you should not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
(01-22-2016, 11:29 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Princess,

As it clearly states in the “HOWTO: Make an unban request” thread, you should not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

Can i ask you, where you saw i Mass propkill?

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

Hello SnowredWolf,
Now I'm going to ask you this question:
Did he mass prop kill?
He now posses a reason to file an admin abuse.
Im almost sure that prop pushing isnt a ban of 1 week.
Check your self before you ask other people other questions.

Tw1ZeR.
Server Player.
(01-22-2016, 11:33 PM)Amity Wrote:

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

Sure thing,

You were next to the bank of america throwing props with insane speed towards other people at the backstreet.
Also you might not have directly killed people by the impact of the props, but by the vehicles that you hit (For example the taxi that was parked on the cornor). Also as you said, you took the situation into your own hands and proppushing - which backs up what I'm saying and what I saw.

Also please answer my questions, as we currently stand the punishment will stay as issued.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
(01-22-2016, 11:42 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 11:33 PM)Amity Wrote:

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

Sure thing,

You were next to the bank of america throwing props with insane speed towards other people at the backstreet.
Also you might not have directly killed people by the impact of the props, but by the vehicles that you hit (For example the taxi that was parked on the cornor). Also as you said, you took the situation into your own hands and proppushing - which backs up what I'm saying and what I saw.

Also please answer my questions, as we currently stand the punishment will stay as issued.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

I understand what youre saying but your'e WRONG!
i didnt kill anyone with my props.
NOT in a direct way and not in un-direct way.
The ban which you posted is for MASS prop killing and even if I killed someone which i didn't it wasnt mass duo to the fact that its only one person as you said ( I didnt even kill that one person you say I did)
What i can say is that you havent brought any proofs of kills from the logs which you should have is I MASS killed them as you say i did.

Princess Of Dubai
Fearless Roleplay Player
Honestly you are lucky that Snowred went easy on you. Most staff members would have banned you for months or even permanently for mass prop minging. Also just because you were banned is not grounds for an admin abuse.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-23-2016, 12:13 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Honestly you are lucky that Snowred went easy on you. Most staff members would have banned you for months or even permanently for mass prop minging. Also just because you were banned is not grounds for an admin abuse.

Ohh really? most admins will give me months right? so how can you explain this: https://gyazo.com/327e0e08a1345254d6f7d643f10672ba
https://gyazo.com/4be2d67b72ecfb1c7945da3dae5b225b

and one prop pushing...
As i see, he was propminged and yet, didnt got months,perm So please.
(01-23-2016, 12:39 AM)Amity Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 12:13 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Honestly you are lucky that Snowred went easy on you. Most staff members would have banned you for months or even permanently for mass prop minging. Also just because you were banned is not grounds for an admin abuse.

Ohh really? most admins will give me months right? so how can you explain this: https://gyazo.com/327e0e08a1345254d6f7d643f10672ba

and one prop pushing...

Do you know anything about those cases? No you do not. They were minor things so they did not require a big punishment. From the sounds of what you did it was major. So yes you are lucky that it was only a few days rather then months or a perm.

(01-23-2016, 03:33 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 12:39 AM)Amity Wrote:

and one prop pushing...

Do you know anything about those cases? No you do not. They were minor things so they did not require a big punishment. From the sounds of what you did it was major. So yes you are lucky that it was only a few days rather then months or a perm.

I dont have to know the cases, the reason that mention there show everything, and that not make sense to ban me for 6 days for reason " Mass propkill" and i didnt killed even one person with the props

And how that can sound major? i was trying to defend myself from 2 minges that killed people with props and killed me aswell.

the people that you banned was doing that to Kill, i tried to defend myself
Propminging does not mean killing. It means they were just minging around with the prop. In this case he would spawn a prop twirl it around then remove it. After that he broke fearRP and tried to spawn a prop on someone before being tazed. There was no attempting to kill anyone there.