UNABN
(01-23-2016, 10:33 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Propminging does not mean killing. It means they were just minging around with the prop. In this case he would spawn a prop twirl it around then remove it. After that he broke fearRP and tried to spawn a prop on someone before being tazed. There was no attempting to kill anyone there.

Ok never mind i dont care about those people, i want to understand why i got banned for 7 days for mass killing, and snowredwolf didnt banned capital friend of the other guy that got banned.
Why i got banned for 7 days for Mass prop killing, i want the ban to get shorted.
i got banned for something i didnt do, and the other guy that actually killed people with props didnt gotbanned.
SnowredWolf has provided proof and saw it himself, that you did break the rules.

Swearing and demanding things from the staff won't get you anywhere.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-27-2016, 09:53 AM)Infernaw Wrote: SnowredWolf has provided proof and saw it himself, that you did break the rules.

Swearing and demanding things from the staff won't get you anywhere.

He provided proof that i spawned props, didnt killed with them as the reason said, Yea i tried to kill with them the 2 guys that killed me with props before.

If snowredwolf saw what happend there, how that possible he banned only me and the other guy, and not the third guy?
that was like 2 people taking chairs and try to kill me with psygun, using the psygun speed.

And as snowredwolf said, he saw 30 min of what happend so he saw 2 people kill others with props (as happends to me) and he didnt do nothing

Im not demending, its just not fair when i get banned for 7 days for Mass propkilling, the time i got banned dosent support what i did.
and the third guy didnt got banned, and that what piss me off.
up up
Do not bump your thread.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You abused your access to props, thus SnowredWolf took action against it.
Since the ban has been proven to be valid, there is no reason to lift it.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]