[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
(10-26-2011, 07:38 PM)Dryblood Wrote: If you can Provide evidence of a Passive RP event. (With Images, I will make you official.)

Alright. wil do Cheese
I would like to welcome FreeGamerz 2 and Rassee to the Family Cheese
Promotions will be given over time.
I would also like to welcome Lt. grub Cheese
Due to continued aggressiveness against TLH and FUMUKU, and the clan's members unwillingness to apologize (for example, the lamborghini or shop incident), today the Don of Lombardi as well as several other members were captured by TLH Military, and executed by TLH and FUMUKU, leading to the end of their company as the Don and several others are killed and stocks crash, wrecking the entire clan.

Commander Jensen
TLH Military
(10-27-2011, 12:06 AM)Faustie Wrote: Due to continued aggressiveness against TLH and FUMUKU, and the clan's members unwillingness to apologize (for example, the lamborghini or shop incident), today the Don of Lombardi as well as several other members were captured by TLH Military, and executed by TLH and FUMUKU, leading to the end of their company as the Don and several others are killed and stocks crash, wrecking the entire clan.

Commander Jensen
TLH Military

Read this http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2217
i wish i could break these rules like you
I am Arsenic, and I have played for 154 hours. Yep. That's it.
Well Well, Mr Jensen!
It seems you lacked one of the most important of all members other than the Don, you see the one that started it all!
You cant kill Tony Lombardi, his spirit lives on through his children and the families children. His spirit was what the Lombardi Family was based off of: Valor, Glory, Pride, and Business. Though their is residual evidence of your attacks, the Lombardi Family continues to grow upon the outskirts of Evocity.
Through his efforts the family has managed to convert to illegal marketing and are succeeding quite substantially. Though the Don was killed, he was quite willing to gather new recruits. He also remembers you Augment issues and his leg has healed quite fine, and he will take revenge for your actions; Everyone does. The Lombardi Family has in turn decided to pull out the remaining stocks invested in TLH, as it assumes that damage to their stocks will be even more wreckless than ours was received to be. It already seems that the stock has decreased with a variety of point loss, its only time till TLH Business will cringe from increased loss of customers. Good day to you sir!

The Family lives on!

Tony Lombardi
The Surviving True Blood Capo
The following 3 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • Fultz, todcat, ryan!
Dude best conversation ever on EvoCity 2 today!
You guys decided to show excessive aggression to both TLH and FUMUKU, even though we asked politely many times to stop, so action was finally taken against you guys. You guys were destroyed. The clan no longer lives.
(10-27-2011, 02:00 AM)elder189 Wrote: You guys decided to show excessive aggression to both TLH and FUMUKU, even though we asked politely many times to stop, so action was finally taken against you guys. You guys were destroyed. The clan no longer lives.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2217 read this. when these are followed then it will no longer live. wasnt proper rp at all. if you want to do it right you can go ahead
(10-27-2011, 02:00 AM)elder189 Wrote: You guys decided to show excessive aggression to both TLH and FUMUKU, even though we asked politely many times to stop, so action was finally taken against you guys. You guys were destroyed. The clan no longer lives.

I dont believe so, my friend.
You actually did not ask us politely but threatened to kill us and shoot us till we eventually left. Then you went and called TLH to help you out, for some odd reason considering our clan numbers are no different. The point behind this is Faustie claimed the attack was a clan raid, but none of the involved clans were warring. A few of our guys were killed including a Don, A True-Blood Capo and a Partial Blood-Capo. Consider our numbers are at 22 currently that doesnt even make up more than 20% of the clan. When someone is eliminated from the clan, their is a continued system track of command that maintains order whilst the leader was killed, his brother Giovanni Lombardi replaced him as our glorious leader. Unlike Faustie did by attacking the clan when few of our members were on, we were courteous enough to confront yours when a majority of them were on, take that as a freebie considering you guys dont stand on great stilts with the Lombardi Family and we now severely outnumber you guys. TLH ("Specifically Faustie") intervened with something that didnt even concern them especially since considering no alliances are formed between the two of you thus no Friendly or favorable Diplomatic moves should be going on between the two of you. Considering his clan raid was unofficial since no war was occuring, the actions he did are nullified, but rather we as players here to RP will go along with it. I suggest you choose your next words wisely or my next visit will be payed to you and your current occupying office.

Lombardi Lives On!

Tony Lombardi
The Surviving True-Blood Capo
The following 3 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • ryan!, Fultz, todcat
***You see a half smoked cigar and a letter***
*** Ashes from the cigar cover the corner of the letter***
*** The letter is stamped by Grub***
Dear TLH,

After being thrown to the side, I learned what it felt like to be a dog. I was never in the data logs nor did anyone even try to punch me in. I was a drifter almost, a hired out hand. After awhile I got tired, This family Found me on the side of the street with a bottle in my hand. I got a clean cut shave, drank a little, and headed out to help business in other cities. I heard about this bloody massacre. I was not there, I will fight until the very end. You can't find everyone, Most of us will fight until the very end. Im sorry I have to fight against my Brothers', but these people saved me from a death. I do not know what this means in the future, But I do know I will ride this out until the very end. Everyone seems to be very hostile... Maybe Im missing something, maybe everyone has a white lie...

See you all in the future,

John "Grub" Marston
Ex Head Brother
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • ryan!, todcat