[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
(10-25-2011, 01:49 AM)ryan! Wrote: hmm? blackdog that is exactly what you do. The cops attacked us, so we fought back.

Many would say the opposite
And Fultz, you clearly missed my point on as what to be like.

Anyways i'll leave you guys to your buisness

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(10-25-2011, 02:02 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 01:49 AM)ryan! Wrote: hmm? blackdog that is exactly what you do. The cops attacked us, so we fought back.

Many would say the opposite
And Fultz, you clearly missed my point on as what to be like.

Anyways i'll leave you guys to your buisness

i was going to say. dont start things with me. i already am not a fan of you. dont make it worse.

we dont support rdm thats fact. the only negative thing that happened today was there was some collateral damage. some unemployed were watching the battle and some got hit.

I would like to concur with you Blackdog.
Our base was in a confined space, more of like a hangout for those involved the group. We never began shouting at passerby's until an attempt of raid began. With this being said even a respected Mafia in a RL situation would be a bit paranoid and looking over with great concern on surrounding areas. No actual illegal activities occurred in our base other than one hostage situation, in which the player left to avoid the situation thus making an illegal activity that occurred to an all-time minimum. A respected Mafia in any RL situation is obviously given notoriety through its illegal activities, Defending of their grounds, and Through the force pressed upon enemy alliances.
Respect is given to a leader through determination, morale effects, and the force he uses to gain his position.
We were a courteous mob until we started receiving death threats, and a couple of failed raid attempts by both Unemployed and Police Officers. If we were not remotely courteous, Im sure we would not have had any heart to stop shooting at the Unemployed and Innocents watching the event as cops jumped behind them trying to use them as body shields.
Money and Power can be given through your own self sufficiency, in this case being the mob as a whole. As well with a gathered aggression of clans against TLH, it can easily gain power through the use of military alliances. With the business aspect, we are able to sell illegal products, hostage for money (With reason of course), and through other external sources.
I suggest you oversee the aspects of Passive RP and Aggressive RP and imagine a hybrid between the two. After doing so, reference to some of the points I stated and Im sure your will come to an agreement with me.

Best Regards,
Wweee2345
Partial Blood Capo
The following 3 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • Fultz, FuttBucker24, NiT GriT
i would like to congratulate wweee2345. he has now been promoted to a true-blood capo. he has shown to us that he is a true leader. the family is proud Cheese
(10-25-2011, 02:22 AM)Fultzy Wrote: i would like to congratulate wweee2345. he has now been promoted to a true-blood capo. he has shown to us that he is a true leader. the family is proud Cheese

Accepted with honor!
(10-25-2011, 12:26 AM)todcat Wrote: I just wanna say, that we destroyed, everything, this evening. No one had a chance agaisnt us. We have an army. c;

I know thats its all over about this but still, if the TLH gets pissed you are screwed, so keep that in mind next time you are out and shooting

A courteous mob? Hardly. Next time you happen to be in the city, might I recommend you refrain from taking out adverts on the city radio channels declaring you superior, badmouthing other organizations, and saying that no-one can prove they are stronger than you? Not to mention your heavily (bad rather badly constructed, if I may say so.. If I were you, I'd advise you to get a new security contractor) fortified base in industry.

I recommend you take this all onboard immediately.

Commander Jensen
TLH Military
I dont know if you are talking to me, or if you are talking to the "mafia" but still, i must agree that its not the best think to tell every one in evo city that you are superior
(10-25-2011, 01:49 AM)todcat Wrote: How about we act any freaking way we please, because you can't do shit to stop it? (;

Todcat, If you have that attitude in game, it makes you sound like you can do anything..
I can tell you now, I will treat you like any other player.
Break the rules, Take the punishment.

(Reason i write this i becuase it sounds to me like your gonna raid 24/7)
The non-admin raid clan is going to get taken out by the admin raid clan, even if you got the guns and force to win you'll lose by having your base being remover-tooled, gg.