[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
Descending from Phillip Lombardo, the Lombardi Family changed the last letter of their name to ensure there would be no suspicion of their activity. After the death of Vincent Gigante in 2005, The Genovese Family broke apart and never regained a full boss and some of the family broke apart. Descendants of Lombardo came together and under the head of Matthew Lombardi, they formed this Family. The Lombardi Family moved their operations from New York City to Evocity in 2011, but have been delayed until now due to activity by other groups in Evocity. Now those groups are gone and no longer functioning and the Lombardi Family has risen back from a little group to the crime syndicate that it once was.
Reestablishing the system that was once used during Phillip Lombardo's reign in New York, the Lombardi Family uses a ruling panel system to work on the head. This was established so the boss cannot be identified inside the group. With this working for Lombardo and the Genovese Family, in the resurrection of the Lombardi Family, this added a new level of operation with multiple heads inside this panel.
2005 - Present
Various neighborhoods throughout Evocity, New York City, and New Jersey
Cargo Theft, Counterfeiting, Bribery, Conspiracy, Fencing, Assault, Theft, Loansharking, Armed Robbery, Corruption, Drug Trafficking, Firearms Trafficking, Illegal Gambling, Human Trafficking, Money Laundering, Murder, Extortion, Racketeering, Fraud and Contract Killing, Burglary, Pawning Items.
Boss - Head of the family. His order is final in all situations. With the help of his Panel Officers and Consigliere, the boss will make business decisions as well as family decisions for the family. He may kick out anyone from the family without any question or reason. 
Consigliere - Second in command. Is trusted to make adequate decisions without the boss. Can make business decisions for the family and can issue warnings to members or report the situation for the boss to make a final decision on the case. 
Underboss - The other half of the operations with the Consigliere. Has all the same privileges and power. The Consigliere and Underboss work together to make the whole Family work as a whole when the boss is away.
Capo - Highly trusted members of the family. Have power and lead over the soldatos and associates. They lead the groups through operations whenever the boss or officers are not in the city. They are in most meetings but not all.
Soldato - A trusted member of the family. A soldato is also known as a soldier, they will begin with higher activity within the family due to them gaining the trust needed for full operation. They do not have power over the associates but are respected by the associates.
Associate - New family members who are not completely trusted yet. They will be given tasks to earn trust and will work must respect and follow all orders given to them from the above ranks upon reason. If anyone is looking in the negative light in the family all reports must go to the Boss, Consigliere, and Underboss.
Jockie - Affiliates are not members official within the family, but are members who are frequent hires for the family who will aid us without fully committing within the clan.
Boss
Fultz
Consigliere
Jan
Underboss
Capo
Ryan!
Yonno
Soldato
Falcon
Kippsee
Kpred
Samzo 
Venom
Associate
Jordy
Pacman
Willem
Zecon
Jockie
JackZ 
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Number of Bans:[/b]
[b]Hour Count:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join:[/b]
[b]Why should we accept you:[/b]
I fixed up the page because i sat down and read it and it didnt make sense. so it should now
we would like to welcome our newest member iginger
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Decay
Hey, Please take me off the temporary Clood, As I am in Slyfoxes and plan to stay in, Thanks!
All families member please welcome m0g (:
(10-25-2011, 12:26 AM)todcat Wrote: I just wanna say, that we destroyed, everything, this evening. No one had a chance agaisnt us. We have an army. c;

we arent intending for an army, but a very sophisticated mafia who shoot as a last resort. please dont over do things
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • todcat
(10-24-2011, 10:47 PM)Fultzy Wrote: All families member please welcome m0g (:
thanks <3 thanks everyone for letting me join. i really appreciate it.

The following 2 users Like m0g's post:
  • Fultz, ryan!
(10-25-2011, 12:28 AM)Fultzy Wrote: we arent intending for an army, but a very sophisticated mafia who shoot as a last resort. please dont over do things

Not exactly what i saw today, large base facility, obvious illigal activities going on, members shouting at those who passed by, if you wish to be a Respected "Mafia" or Cosa Nostra, be more like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtYjdEwa8...re=related

Honestly a well run "Mob" group should be courtious, respectfull to those around them, unless pushed.

Your in it for the money and power, and you wont get that by badmouthing or egging on all the other groups within a 50mile radius.

Remember, Be like Don Corleone
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Faustie, Davidson
(10-25-2011, 01:21 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 12:28 AM)Fultzy Wrote: we arent intending for an army, but a very sophisticated mafia who shoot as a last resort. please dont over do things

Not exactly what i saw today, large base facility, obvious illigal activities going on, members shouting at those who passed by, if you wish to be a Respected "Mafia" or Cosa Nostra, be more like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtYjdEwa8...re=related

Honestly a well run "Mob" group should be courtious, respectfull to those around them, unless pushed.

Your in it for the money and power, and you wont get that by badmouthing or egging on all the other groups within a 50mile radius.

Remember, Be like Don Corleone

Thanks for tell me to be like a movie????? we dont bad mouth. when you consider a mafia it is give respect to get respect. whenever someone comes over and calls us trash and what not. you arent getting respect.

We were shown respect by some and there is no problems between the two.
hmm? blackdog that is exactly what you do. The cops attacked us, so we fought back.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]