[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
I love you and Lombardi Mr. Lombardi!
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Fultz, Falcon, MasterNoda
(06-02-2018, 04:58 PM)Jan Wrote: I love you and Lombardi Mr. Lombardi!

Thank you my friend. We are just trying to roleplay and share our joy of roleplay with everyone else on the server. Smile
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, Falcon, Mustang
[Image: 6P2rbuP.png]
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Joe Joe, Janzo 火, Falcon, ryan!
[Image: d4wT2E7.png]
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Falcon, Jan, ryan!
I would like to thank the Lombardi Family for letting me participate in their roleplay today. It was a huge honor to roleplay alongside this well respected clan! Congratulations on being official!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Panda
(06-08-2018, 11:18 PM)Yonno Wrote: I would like to thank the Lombardi Family for letting me participate in their roleplay today. It was a huge honor to roleplay alongside this well respected clan! Congratulations on being official!

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad you were here for the rp today Smile. Welcome to the clan
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Yonno
Congratulations on the success, Fultz!
Wolven

Your bar RP today was probably one of the most phenomenal RPs I’ve ever participated in. Yonno did really well and I’m glad you all got RP points!!! Smile
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-09-2018, 04:53 AM)Falcon Wrote: Your bar RP today was probably one of the most phenomenal RPs I’ve ever participated in. Yonno did really well and I’m glad you all got RP points!!! Smile

I don't appreciate slander from ex members falcon. First of all we don't run a bar so you may be thinking of your new clan you betrayed us for. Second none of us got points (even though some of the people involved deserved them imo). You have left a sour taste in the mouths of both Ginger and Todcat, so please refrain from posting slander here in the future.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Yonno, Wolven, Kpred, Falcon