[Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs]
(01-03-2016, 06:43 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I am not lying in the courthouse Ghost. I attempted to edit the post yes but I do not have the sufficient permissions to edit that post as Soul confirmed when he confronted me the next day about it. Again the post was edited FORTEEN days before you were banned. So do not try that.

If you have the ability for the forum post to say 'edited' then you do have the permissions to alter the post. Also, how would you know that the post was edited fourteen days before you 'attempted' to edit it? Got proof of that?
The reason is:
'Lying in Courthouse, Tampering with Evidence, Refusing to Cooperate, Ignoring what Two staff members asked of him'.

Even if we assume that this was valid, I still don't think a permanent ban from the server is justified. It doesn't state in the rules that you have to cooperate within an (un)ban request. We can't force someone to post something. If evidence was indeed tempered with, I think the ban should be 1 month from the forum for that. He's been banned for about 2 months now.

Therefore I decided to approve the thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
After some investigation into this case, GHOSTK1LL3R has been found to be in direct violation of Fearless Terms of Service (ToS).

(01-03-2016, 09:47 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I was going to let this slide Grub with the bullshit in this case but if you want to bring it up I will make sure you and everyone who is as bias as you goes down with it.

Remember Nighthawk this is the second time you have lied in the courthouse and it seems that the rules are perma ban-able for that so make sure you're telling the truth because it's blatant you're lying out your ass.

In the post GHOSTK1LL3R was found to be in direct violation of section 1.12, clause 1  of Fearless' ToS.

Quote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:

� use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;

GHOSTK1LL3R directly threatened a super administrator and "everyone who is as bias as you"  stating " I will make sure you and everyone who is as bias as you goes down with it."

Additionally, GHOSTK1LL3R has blatantly disrespected staff with his post as well.

Quote:"Remember Nighthawk this is the second time you have lied in the courthouse and it seems that the rules are perma ban-able for that so make sure you're telling the truth because it's blatant you're lying out your ass."

As a result of violating the Terms of Service and blatantly disrespecting staff, GHOSTK1LL3R will be permanantly banned from our servers and Forums.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Administrator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Posting to move.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Unban request re-opened again. There's no need to deny this so quickly. Just as there was no need for me to approve it so quickly. If that makes sense.

ToS rule 1.12 is not broken.

" I will make sure you and everyone who is as bias as you goes down with it."

This is not a threat, he is just saying this because he thinks this is unjustified. A member is allowed to protest, question or give an opinion on a staff member. If there is no bias here, there wouldn't be a need to worry about it as well.

"it's blatant you're lying out your ass."

Emotions go sky high in unban requests. I don't think a permanent ban is justified. A forum warning would have been enough.

In my opinion, a number of reasons is gathered, just to get this player banned. And I wonder why.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Ghostkiller has been bullied by the admin team as I have been. This team is abusive. I'll take this forum ban/warning to face injustice and tyranny. 

#RiseUp

Also may I point out that Nighthawkd bans leaders of clans to destabilize the community to keep his precious SAA in charge

Clan Leaders He has banned
Mike - Perm banned him twice
Ghost - Perm banned
XtremeFighter - Repeatedly bans

Also, Nighhawk, you seem to be attempting to ban Ghost for revealing something you want hidden. You closed the UBR without even commenting on the actual UBR
(01-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Ukraine Wrote: -snip-

Not involved. User warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
The actions of Grub and Nighthawkd in this UBR is a bad joke

Yeah I know, warning
Involved - Case in question is linked to me

It does seem to become fact that reasons to ban GHOST are being milked out of everything.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-04-2016, 02:20 PM)Greed^ Wrote: The actions of Grub and Nighthawkd in this UBR is a bad joke

Yeah I know, warning

Not involved, warned.