[Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs]
(01-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Ukraine Wrote: Ghostkiller has been bullied by the admin team as I have been. This team is abusive. I'll take this forum ban/warning to face injustice and tyranny. 

#RiseUp

Also may I point out that Nighthawkd bans leaders of clans to destabilize the community to keep his precious SAA in charge

Clan Leaders He has banned
Mike - Perm banned him twice
Ghost - Perm banned
XtremeFighter - Repeatedly bans

Also, Nighhawk, you seem to be attempting to ban Ghost for revealing something you want hidden. You closed the UBR without even commenting on the actual UBR

Clan shouldn't and do not affect the outcome of a suspension.
Ghost to other admins was found in violation of courthouse rules.
Mike was suspended for jokingly threatening to DDoS a staff member, we all voted to unban Mike and give him another chance, of which we did. He was found breaking a rule and was suspended again and due to the final warning it was permanent. However due to a communication mishap it wasn't Officially a final warning of which now it is.
I find it strange how suddenly XtremeFighter is thrown into the mix, he was not involved in any permanent account suspension or major violation of Fearless rules. But he had one or two Player Reports on him which were deemed valid and the appropriate action was taken.

By all means express your opinions Ukraine, however please refrain from posting them within the Courthouse.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The case is currently being reviewed within the Staff team, thank you for your time and patience.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Ukraine Wrote: Ghostkiller has been bullied by the admin team as I have been. This team is abusive. I'll take this forum ban/warning to face injustice and tyranny. 

#RiseUp

Also may I point out that Nighthawkd bans leaders of clans to destabilize the community to keep his precious SAA in charge

Ghost - Perm banned

Also, Nighhawk, you seem to be attempting to ban Ghost for revealing something you want hidden. You closed the UBR without even commenting on the actual UBR

Vouch

I got banned for "alt accounting" when i requested for the evidence to be put forward, they put nothing on the thread, the excuse that the data was confidential is bullshit as i could have just been PM'd if my IP or anything was in there. The actual evidence they used against me was that i posted a ban request while banned, clearly im alt accounting

It just ruins what could be a great and fun experience.
(01-04-2016, 04:46 PM)Astari Wrote:

#RiseUp

Ghost - Perm banned

Vouch

I got banned for "alt accounting" when i requested for the evidence to be put forward, they put nothing on the thread, the excuse that the data was confidential is bullshit as i could have just been PM'd if my IP or anything was in there. The actual evidence they used against me was that i posted a ban request while banned, clearly im alt accounting

It just ruins what could be a great and fun experience.

Not involved. Warned.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Can you unban GHOSTK1LL3R from the forums so he can comment on the ban request. He currently is unable to acquire evidence to support his unban in his private messages on the forums due to the current forum ban in place.

Thanks,

Awestruck and GHOST
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-01-2016, 10:23 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Would just like to add two things.

Firstly, what was you waiting for as you stated?

Secondly, why did it say you altered the page then and why all of a sudden does it say 'perm ban' and not 'lengthy forum ban'?

I'm involved in this case as of this line. I will only engage specifically in what I am involved in.

"Secondly, why did it say you altered the page then and why all of a sudden does it say 'perm ban' and not 'lengthy forum ban'?"

I was the admin that edited that line of text on the rules for Ban Requests, Unban Requests, Unblacklist Requests. I was instructed to make such an edit by former Supervising Administrator Killjoy. Reason for the change was due to influx of obviously edited or altered information being provided, through statements, video, or screen captures. That edit took place years ago. I was not instructed to edit any additional posts, it must have been an oversight.
'Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.'

This is what is currently written down so we use that as reference. It's saying that the punishment is a 'lengthy forum ban', so not a ban from the server as well.

User failed to supply enough evidence regarding the fact if evidence was being tampered with or not. For this he will receive a 'lengthy forum ban' which I decide is going to be a month starting from now on, 8th January 2016.
As this is not a rulebreak ingame, he won't get banned from the server for this. The 'treat' in this thread I don't see as a valid treat. It's an unban request and emotions go sky high. Also a member is allowed to say that.

This is purely an objective view and both sides do not give me any benefits. If my decision get overruled this time, it will result in a demotion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.